Will you , won't you ??????

Help Support CattleToday:

I have seen Dr. Blaylock on Dr. Becker's TV program and was very impressed with his informaton and manner.
He caught my attention with a few brief remarks about juicing for cancer patients. I figure if it is good for cancer patients it is probably good for those that don't ever want to be cancer patients.
I have one of his books but haven't had time to read much of it.

I am hearing a lot of talk about the benefits of Vit D3 above what was once believed to be adequate and that it is not toxic. In times past if you got enough to prevent rickets, that was thought to be enough and that was what recomendatons were based on. But there now seems to be those that think it is not that simple.
Of course anything can be considered toxic if you get tremendous amounts. Water can be toxic if you drink enough of it. (Perhaps I should say "too much".)

You can see videos and read/hear some of what he has to say by googling his name.
With the knowledge and experience Dr. Blaylock has, I at least listen when he speaks.

No Flu shots here never have and never will. My family rarely gets sick, we get exposed to germs and the kids eat dirt. We build strong immunities instead of putting some messed up chemicals into the body. And from the sound of it the Swine Flu shot may be one of the more uncertain ones offered.

The fraction of healthy people who die from any form of flu is so small it barely merits mentioning. Most of the cases you hear of deaths are from weak and pre existing conditions.

Politically, I am pretty conservative so I get Newsmax emails pretty much every day. For what it is worth Dr Blaylock is one of their health experts. Me and the Newsmax boys probably vote the same way 99% of the time; but I got doubts about their doctor.........

http://www.newsmaxhealth.com/

milkmaid":1k36a29c said:
The other thing about that article -- I don't know offhand what the appropriate daily dose of Vitamin D is, but I do know it is a fat-soluble vitamin, meaning it is stored in fat long-term and can be overdosed, leading to toxicity. Most of the time you can get all the vitamin D you'd ever need from the food you eat and sunlight. To quote the article: "This is dose related, which means the higher the dose of vitamin D3 the better the protection" -- this may actually be dangerous.

Yep...get everybody off their butts, out of the house, away from video games and enjoy some sunlight. No vitamin D supplementation needed.

Vitamin D is the new "cure all".
Decades of anti-milk, pro-sunscreen nonsense has turned this into a problem for many, many folks.
It ain't ME. I still love milk and sunscreen just makes dust stick to your skin.
Maybe dairies can get back on their feet (and quit sending buyouts to slaughter :( ).

Or this one:

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Friday reported that 19 more children died of the deadly A/H1N1 flu in the current week, bringing the pediatric death toll of the flu confirmed by laboratory to 114 since the new virus breakout in late April.

"Twenty-two flu-related pediatric deaths were reported this week, 19 of these deaths were confirmed 2009 H1N1," the CDC said Friday on its website, adding altogether it has received reports of 114 laboratory-confirmed pediatric 2009 H1N1 deaths since April 26, 2009.

The latest statistics released by the CDC show that the death rate for U.S. children under 18 years old has rose 20 percent in the past week, from 95 reported on Oct. 23 by the federal health agency.

The H1N1 flu targets young adults and children in greater numbers than other population groups, CDC says.

Health experts say that one of the most unusual things is the higher number of kids who are ill: usually, an average of 66 children die in a flu season; this year, the total pediatric deaths from influenza, including 13 not confirmed as H1N1, rose to127 since April 26, with six months to go.

"This is very unsettling news for parents, particularly when coupled with the shortage of the vaccine," said Irwin Redlener, director of the National Center for Disaster Preparedness at Columbia University in New York and a professor of clinical public health and pediatrics at the university's Mailman School of Public Health.

At least 75 percent of the world population are living in areas with the H1N1 virus and millions have been infected. The new virus has overwhelmed other viruses, and it is the dominant flu in the United States and in the world.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009- ... 363466.htm

And flu season is just getting started.

I wonder why there is such a shortage of flu vaccines? They had a long time to see this coming and I believe some power to be said they would be prepared for it back a few months ago. Kind of scary how they will run the rest of our Health system when they can not get enough vaccines for something predicted a long time ago and promised.

hillsdown":31yd7ejv said:
Have you gotten yours ??????

Will you get yours ?????

No, I haven't gotten a H1N1 vaccination and, no, I won't get one. In the first place, I rarely get the flu. In the 2nd place, I'm not out in public enough to really worry about being exposed to it, and in the 3rd place it's just not something that I'm going to worry about for the above reasons.

aplusmnt":212jgnh3 said:
I wonder why there is such a shortage of flu vaccines? They had a long time to see this coming and I believe some power to be said they would be prepared for it back a few months ago. Kind of scary how they will run the rest of our Health system when they can not get enough vaccines for something predicted a long time ago and promised.

This is a new vaccine. We are dealing with living things here and in a lot of ways this is like animal science. They use eggs too grow out the vaccine and the H1N1 yielded about half what the regular flu vaccine yielded so they didnt harvest what they thought they would.

I took my kids in on Friday they got the nasal mist, was simple and quick, I really dn't understand why any parent would not get their children the swine flu waccine, better safe than sorry, its free to at any health center. They have a variation form if your child has asthma, right now they are only doing kids and pregnant women. The schools are just germ factories so it makes sense to get it done, sooner the better.

GMN

aplusmnt":3398kjxb said:

I have a fmaily member who works for one of the companies that made alot of the vaccine, they just started making it about 6 months ago, I think they were waiting to see if it was going to get to epidemic levels, and it is. First it was just in Mexico, then Europe and now its here in the USA. I'm thankful that we have the technology to create vaccines to help people from getting sick. Back in the old old days, there wasn't anything, and thats why so many died. I'm sure we can all agree that science has come a long way.

GMN

Please edit your posts to read H1N1.. This is an ag board and the pork industry has been bashed enough by the media do you really need to help them with the last nail in the coffin.

GMN do not forget that your kids will need a booster as that is a live vaccine, also they say not as effective as the killed.

There is so much propaganda on both sides who the h@ll knows what to believe. The symptoms for after receiving the H1N1 vaccine are the same as the actual flu , so why not just get the flu.. :???: One thing about the vaccine as well is that it has not been studied as to how it effects fertility so all these children being vaccinated now, who knows what will happen in 10-20 years.

hillsdown":2q40vqpy said:
Please edit your posts to read H1N1.. This is an ag board and the pork industry has been bashed enough by the media do you really need to help them with the last nail in the coffin.

GMN do not forget that your kids will need a booster as that is a live vaccine, also they say not as effective as the killed.

There is so much propaganda on both sides who the h@ll knows what to believe. The symptoms for after receiving the H1N1 vaccine are the same as the actual flu , so why not just get the flu.. :???: One thing about the vaccine as well is that it has not been studied as to how it effects fertility so all these children being vaccinated now, who knows what will happen in 10-20 years.

You only need a booster if the child is under 10.

GMN

LimousinGirl":233q6hbm said:
I know there's tons of info out there on it, and I ain't getting the shot for sure, but I received this.....something worth pondering. :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

No one should take the swine flu vaccine. It is one of the most dangerous vaccines ever devised. It contains an immune adjuvant called squalene (MF-59) which has been shown to cause severe autoimmune disorders such as MS, rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. This is the vaccine adjuvant that is strongly linked to the Gulf War syndrome, which killed over 10,000 soldiers and caused a 200% increase in the fatal disease ALS (Lou Gehreg disease). This virus H1N1 kills by causing a "cytokine storm," which means that it cause the body's immune system to overreact and that is why it is killing young people and is a mild disease in the elderly. (The elderly have weakened immune systems.) This vaccine is a very powerful immune stimulator and carries the real possibility of making the lethality of the virus much greater..

One's best protection is vitamin D3. One should take 5000 IU a day now and when the diseas e begins to spread increase the dose to 15,000 IU a day. Vitamin D3 modulates the immune reaction, reducing the chance of an overreaction and stimulates the body to produce what are called antimicrobial peptides, which are powerful killers of viruses that does not involve immunity. This is dose related, which means the higher the dose of vitamin D3 the better the protection. Fish oils (the best is Carlson's Norwegian lemon flavored fish oil) also reduce immune overreaction. One teaspoon a day should be sufficient. For severe symptoms, one teaspoon twice a day. Antioxidants of various kinds also help. This includes, quercetin, curcumin, grapeseed extract, vitamin C and natural vitamin E. A good multivitamin/mineral such as Extend Core ( http://www.vrp.com ) is also essential.

Feel free to spread this around. People need to know how to protect themselves.

Russell

RUSSELL L. BLAYLOCK, M.D.

-------------------------------------------

Dr. Blaylock is a board certified neurosurgeon, author and lecturer. He attended the LSU School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his general surgical internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston , South Carolina . During his residency he ran the neurology program for one year and did a fellowship in neurosurgery after his residency. For the past 25 years he has practiced neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice. He recently retired from both practices to devote full time to nutritional studies and research.

During his residency training he worked with the eminent neurosurgeon, Dr. Ludwig Kempe. Together they developed the transcallosal removal of intraventricular tumors, which is still used today. Dr. Blaylock presented their cases utilizing this technique to the Congress of Neurological Surgeons. They also developed the ventriculolymphatic shunt in the treatment of hydrocephalus. In addition, they conducted neuroanatomical studies together with the aim of developing improved approaches in vascular intracranial surgery.

It was during his residency that Dr. Blaylock did much of the primary work on intraventricular monitoring of craniocerebral trauma patients, which was reported in the scientific literature. He also worked closely with Dr. Peter Jannetta during Dr. Jennetta?s early research on vascular compression of the cranial nerves as a cause of trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm. Dr. Blaylock was one of the first neurosurgeons to utilize high-intensity nutritional supplementation in craniocerebral trauma patients, which met with great success.

Dr. Blaylock has written and illustrated three books. The first book was on the subject of excitotoxins ( Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills ) and how they are related to diseases of the nervous system. His second book, Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life , covers the common basis of all diseases, nutritional protection against diseases of aging, protection against heavy metal toxicity, the fluoride debate, pesticide and herbicide toxicity, excitotoxin update, the vaccine controversy, protection against heart attacks and strokes and contains a new chapter on omega-3 fats. This book has been newly revised as an oversized paperback. His third book, Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients , was released in April, 2003 and discusses the ways to defeat cancer, enhance the effectiveness of conventional treatments and prevent complications associated with these treatments. In addition, he has written and illustrated three chapters in medical textbooks, written a booklet on nutritional protection against biological terrorism and written and illustrated a booklet on multiple sclerosis. He has written over 30 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals on a number of subjects.

Since the publication of his first book he has been a guest on numerous national and international syndicated radio programs and appeared on the 700 Club several times. He appeared on Nutritionally Living with Dr. Ward Bond. Presently, he is engaged in a monthly radio program discussing his book, Health and Nutrition Secrets on Raymond Francis? program Beyond Health . The series will run for 12 months. He lectures widely to both lay and professional medical audiences on a variety of nutritional subjects.

Dr. Blaylock serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is the associate editor of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons , official journal of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. He has a monthly nutrition newsletter, published by NewsMax.com , The Blaylock Wellness Newsletter .

Dr. Blaylock serves as the medical consultant f or the Fluoride Toxicity Research Collaborative . He was recently awarded the Integrity in Science award by the Westin Price Foundation. Presently, he is a visiting professor in the department of biological sciences at Belhaven College in Jackson , Mississippi .

At present he is a member of the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons, the American Nutraceutical Association, the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutritionist, the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, American College of Nutrition, American Association for Health Freedom, National Health Federation, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. He was recently appointed as a member of the Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. He was also recently appointed as a member of the Scientific Advisory Panel of the Life-Extension Foundation .

Hogwash - fearmongering and making money doing it

Bez+

GMN":262p6vti said:
I took my kids in on Friday they got the nasal mist, was simple and quick, I really dn't understand why any parent would not get their children the swine flu waccine, better safe than sorry, its free to at any health center. They have a variation form if your child has asthma, right now they are only doing kids and pregnant women. The schools are just germ factories so it makes sense to get it done, sooner the better.

GMN

You would need to study and see exactly what it is your are putting in your kids bodies to know why some of us would not give our kids flu vaccines. Some nasty stuff that goes into any flu shot! My kids build strong immunities on their own so they will be strong and able to fight off germs and sickness through a strong immunity system. I also do not like the potential for things like MS that I think can come from them foreign substance put into the body.

hillsdown":1ghfvvpy said:

The 22 kids that died last week from H1N1 won't have to worry about having kids, will they?

Frankie":2lghjv2p said:
The 22 kids that died last week from H1N1 won't have to worry about having kids, will they?

We disagree politically, but I agree that the fear of the vaccine is anti-science hysteria. Of course there is always a risk from any vaccine or medicine; but the risk from a new strain of influenza is HISTORICALLY PROVEN.

Latest posts