Will you , won't you ??????

Help Support CattleToday:

When you think about it it's kind of funny. We vaccinate our cattle but won;t get vaccinated ourselves.

ga. prime":tx1cpgp2 said:
bigbull338":tx1cpgp2 said:
we talked to a nurse that works in the drs office today about the swine flu shot.an she said no 1 in the office was going to take that shot.because they didnt know what it would do.an they didnt trust it.
It will immunize against H1N1. You should go back and tell the nurse. :D

Ask the nurse if it is a live vaccine or a dead vaccine. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

peg4x4":1xnsly01 said:
No,tho as my immune system is down I should.

Peg you are high risk you should get it for sure.

Dun you are so true . Is it we are complacent towards out own health or callous to the consequences of the adverse effects a vaccine will have on our cattle.

Nov. 9 in the village I live by is having both flu and H1N1 shots available to anyone that wants one. I guess I will be one. That should be enough time to hear of any reactions or baddddd consequences that the first group suffered from after receiving the vaccine..

I simply don't care to be a guinea pig for a brand new vaccine that's only 30-50% effective as I recall. That's just not happening.

Most of the cattle vaccines have been out for a long time and there aren't too many problems with them... even if there were, I can replace my cows. I can't replace me.

No way. Live or die. The weak may fend off the bugs for the short-term, but eventually the super bugs will get 'em. Quit fooling yourself and let nature take its course. :cowboy:

It was free for me and there really wasn't much choice. I probably could have wiggled out if I really wanted to.

My employer also offered it to all family members free and most took them up on it.

Won't here either. Hubby probably will, as he's diabetic, but I think there's more risk going to the nasty doctors office! I'm not considered high risk, and we don't have kids so there's even less risk. Almost a hermit... :lol2:

bigbull338":1a77flk5 said:
we talked to a nurse that works in the drs office today about the swine flu shot.an she said no 1 in the office was going to take that shot.because they didnt know what it would do.an they didnt trust it.
why oh why does it continue to be called "swine flu" it isn't.....

I had my normal flu shot today....already had H1N1 according to the blood test I had, an I'm a diabetic and thought I just had a bad cold. no side affects and I'm supposed to be one of the at risk catagories!

I know there's tons of info out there on it, and I ain't getting the shot for sure, but I received this.....something worth pondering. :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

No one should take the swine flu vaccine. It is one of the most dangerous vaccines ever devised. It contains an immune adjuvant called squalene (MF-59) which has been shown to cause severe autoimmune disorders such as MS, rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. This is the vaccine adjuvant that is strongly linked to the Gulf War syndrome, which killed over 10,000 soldiers and caused a 200% increase in the fatal disease ALS (Lou Gehreg disease). This virus H1N1 kills by causing a "cytokine storm," which means that it cause the body's immune system to overreact and that is why it is killing young people and is a mild disease in the elderly. (The elderly have weakened immune systems.) This vaccine is a very powerful immune stimulator and carries the real possibility of making the lethality of the virus much greater..

One's best protection is vitamin D3. One should take 5000 IU a day now and when the diseas e begins to spread increase the dose to 15,000 IU a day. Vitamin D3 modulates the immune reaction, reducing the chance of an overreaction and stimulates the body to produce what are called antimicrobial peptides, which are powerful killers of viruses that does not involve immunity. This is dose related, which means the higher the dose of vitamin D3 the better the protection. Fish oils (the best is Carlson's Norwegian lemon flavored fish oil) also reduce immune overreaction. One teaspoon a day should be sufficient. For severe symptoms, one teaspoon twice a day. Antioxidants of various kinds also help. This includes, quercetin, curcumin, grapeseed extract, vitamin C and natural vitamin E. A good multivitamin/mineral such as Extend Core ( www.vrp.com ) is also essential.

Feel free to spread this around. People need to know how to protect themselves.

Russell

RUSSELL L. BLAYLOCK, M.D.

-------------------------------------------

Dr. Blaylock is a board certified neurosurgeon, author and lecturer. He attended the LSU School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his general surgical internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston , South Carolina . During his residency he ran the neurology program for one year and did a fellowship in neurosurgery after his residency. For the past 25 years he has practiced neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice. He recently retired from both practices to devote full time to nutritional studies and research.

During his residency training he worked with the eminent neurosurgeon, Dr. Ludwig Kempe. Together they developed the transcallosal removal of intraventricular tumors, which is still used today. Dr. Blaylock presented their cases utilizing this technique to the Congress of Neurological Surgeons. They also developed the ventriculolymphatic shunt in the treatment of hydrocephalus. In addition, they conducted neuroanatomical studies together with the aim of developing improved approaches in vascular intracranial surgery.

It was during his residency that Dr. Blaylock did much of the primary work on intraventricular monitoring of craniocerebral trauma patients, which was reported in the scientific literature. He also worked closely with Dr. Peter Jannetta during Dr. Jennetta?s early research on vascular compression of the cranial nerves as a cause of trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm. Dr. Blaylock was one of the first neurosurgeons to utilize high-intensity nutritional supplementation in craniocerebral trauma patients, which met with great success.

Dr. Blaylock has written and illustrated three books. The first book was on the subject of excitotoxins ( Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills ) and how they are related to diseases of the nervous system. His second book, Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life , covers the common basis of all diseases, nutritional protection against diseases of aging, protection against heavy metal toxicity, the fluoride debate, pesticide and herbicide toxicity, excitotoxin update, the vaccine controversy, protection against heart attacks and strokes and contains a new chapter on omega-3 fats. This book has been newly revised as an oversized paperback. His third book, Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients , was released in April, 2003 and discusses the ways to defeat cancer, enhance the effectiveness of conventional treatments and prevent complications associated with these treatments. In addition, he has written and illustrated three chapters in medical textbooks, written a booklet on nutritional protection against biological terrorism and written and illustrated a booklet on multiple sclerosis. He has written over 30 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals on a number of subjects.

Since the publication of his first book he has been a guest on numerous national and international syndicated radio programs and appeared on the 700 Club several times. He appeared on Nutritionally Living with Dr. Ward Bond. Presently, he is engaged in a monthly radio program discussing his book, Health and Nutrition Secrets on Raymond Francis? program Beyond Health . The series will run for 12 months. He lectures widely to both lay and professional medical audiences on a variety of nutritional subjects.

Dr. Blaylock serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is the associate editor of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons , official journal of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. He has a monthly nutrition newsletter, published by NewsMax.com , The Blaylock Wellness Newsletter .

Dr. Blaylock serves as the medical consultant f or the Fluoride Toxicity Research Collaborative . He was recently awarded the Integrity in Science award by the Westin Price Foundation. Presently, he is a visiting professor in the department of biological sciences at Belhaven College in Jackson , Mississippi .

At present he is a member of the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons, the American Nutraceutical Association, the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutritionist, the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, American College of Nutrition, American Association for Health Freedom, National Health Federation, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. He was recently appointed as a member of the Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. He was also recently appointed as a member of the Scientific Advisory Panel of the Life-Extension Foundation .

This virus H1N1 kills by causing a "cytokine storm," which means that it cause's the body's immune system to overreact and that is why it is killing young people and is a mild disease in the elderly.

Interesting.

Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. (Note the advertisements at the bottom of that article for various vitamins!) Limogirl, I'm not sure that bit of "fact" was written by a doctor... some of it's right and some of it's not. The H1N1 vaccine does not stimulate the immune system as a whole, as was implied; rather it will show the immune system what the virus looks like so the immune system recognizes the virus when it actually comes in contact with it. That is what any good vaccine does OR what the result of natural exposure will do. The vaccine does not create a hyperactive immune system (as implied) or increase the immune response to infection (as Vitamin C, D, zinc, etc are purported to do) -- it simply primes the immune system to recognize the virus. Also, even if the immune system has been "primed" to recognize the invader (H1N1), if the immune system is stressed due to other infections, poor nutrition, stressed human, etc, the immune response will be poor and not protective. There's so many factors that play into an immune response that even if you are vaccinated it may not do any good.

The problem with the H1N1 influenza is that it results in an imbalanced immune response - cytokine storm - and it is a bigger problem in young people (strong immune system) than old people (weak immune system), so part of the info is right. The reason the cytokine storm even occurs is because the immune system doesn't notice/recognize the virus, H1N1 replicates, causes an imbalanced immune response, and fatilities are possible. Vaccination is a good thing because it primes the immune system to recognize the virus before problems occur -- if the vaccine were more effective and if it were tested and proven I probably wouldn't have a problem with it, but since it isn't -- I'm not getting it. :p

I've heard H1N1 discussed a lot lately in Virology class... pretty hot topic these days.

The other thing about that article -- I don't know offhand what the appropriate daily dose of Vitamin D is, but I do know it is a fat-soluble vitamin, meaning it is stored in fat long-term and can be overdosed, leading to toxicity. Most of the time you can get all the vitamin D you'd ever need from the food you eat and sunlight. To quote the article: "This is dose related, which means the higher the dose of vitamin D3 the better the protection" -- this may actually be dangerous.

LimousinGirl":4vv8jj7o said:
I know there's tons of info out there on it, and I ain't getting the shot for sure, but I received this.....something worth pondering. :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

No one should take the swine flu vaccine. It is one of the most dangerous vaccines ever devised. It contains an immune adjuvant called squalene (MF-59) which has been shown to cause severe autoimmune disorders such as MS, rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. This is the vaccine adjuvant that is strongly linked to the Gulf War syndrome, which killed over 10,000 soldiers and caused a 200% increase in the fatal disease ALS (Lou Gehreg disease). This virus H1N1 kills by causing a "cytokine storm," which means that it cause the body's immune system to overreact and that is why it is killing young people and is a mild disease in the elderly. (The elderly have weakened immune systems.) This vaccine is a very powerful immune stimulator and carries the real possibility of making the lethality of the virus much greater..

One's best protection is vitamin D3. One should take 5000 IU a day now and when the diseas e begins to spread increase the dose to 15,000 IU a day. Vitamin D3 modulates the immune reaction, reducing the chance of an overreaction and stimulates the body to produce what are called antimicrobial peptides, which are powerful killers of viruses that does not involve immunity. This is dose related, which means the higher the dose of vitamin D3 the better the protection. Fish oils (the best is Carlson's Norwegian lemon flavored fish oil) also reduce immune overreaction. One teaspoon a day should be sufficient. For severe symptoms, one teaspoon twice a day. Antioxidants of various kinds also help. This includes, quercetin, curcumin, grapeseed extract, vitamin C and natural vitamin E. A good multivitamin/mineral such as Extend Core ( http://www.vrp.com ) is also essential.

Feel free to spread this around. People need to know how to protect themselves.

Russell

RUSSELL L. BLAYLOCK, M.D.

-------------------------------------------

Dr. Blaylock is a board certified neurosurgeon, author and lecturer. He attended the LSU School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his general surgical internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston , South Carolina . During his residency he ran the neurology program for one year and did a fellowship in neurosurgery after his residency. For the past 25 years he has practiced neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice. He recently retired from both practices to devote full time to nutritional studies and research.

During his residency training he worked with the eminent neurosurgeon, Dr. Ludwig Kempe. Together they developed the transcallosal removal of intraventricular tumors, which is still used today. Dr. Blaylock presented their cases utilizing this technique to the Congress of Neurological Surgeons. They also developed the ventriculolymphatic shunt in the treatment of hydrocephalus. In addition, they conducted neuroanatomical studies together with the aim of developing improved approaches in vascular intracranial surgery.

It was during his residency that Dr. Blaylock did much of the primary work on intraventricular monitoring of craniocerebral trauma patients, which was reported in the scientific literature. He also worked closely with Dr. Peter Jannetta during Dr. Jennetta?s early research on vascular compression of the cranial nerves as a cause of trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm. Dr. Blaylock was one of the first neurosurgeons to utilize high-intensity nutritional supplementation in craniocerebral trauma patients, which met with great success.

Dr. Blaylock has written and illustrated three books. The first book was on the subject of excitotoxins ( Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills ) and how they are related to diseases of the nervous system. His second book, Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life , covers the common basis of all diseases, nutritional protection against diseases of aging, protection against heavy metal toxicity, the fluoride debate, pesticide and herbicide toxicity, excitotoxin update, the vaccine controversy, protection against heart attacks and strokes and contains a new chapter on omega-3 fats. This book has been newly revised as an oversized paperback. His third book, Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients , was released in April, 2003 and discusses the ways to defeat cancer, enhance the effectiveness of conventional treatments and prevent complications associated with these treatments. In addition, he has written and illustrated three chapters in medical textbooks, written a booklet on nutritional protection against biological terrorism and written and illustrated a booklet on multiple sclerosis. He has written over 30 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals on a number of subjects.

Since the publication of his first book he has been a guest on numerous national and international syndicated radio programs and appeared on the 700 Club several times. He appeared on Nutritionally Living with Dr. Ward Bond. Presently, he is engaged in a monthly radio program discussing his book, Health and Nutrition Secrets on Raymond Francis? program Beyond Health . The series will run for 12 months. He lectures widely to both lay and professional medical audiences on a variety of nutritional subjects.

Dr. Blaylock serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is the associate editor of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons , official journal of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. He has a monthly nutrition newsletter, published by NewsMax.com , The Blaylock Wellness Newsletter .

Dr. Blaylock serves as the medical consultant f or the Fluoride Toxicity Research Collaborative . He was recently awarded the Integrity in Science award by the Westin Price Foundation. Presently, he is a visiting professor in the department of biological sciences at Belhaven College in Jackson , Mississippi .

At present he is a member of the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons, the American Nutraceutical Association, the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutritionist, the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, American College of Nutrition, American Association for Health Freedom, National Health Federation, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. He was recently appointed as a member of the Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. He was also recently appointed as a member of the Scientific Advisory Panel of the Life-Extension Foundation .
Baldfaced quackery.

What an awesome Doctor! How in heavens does he have time to accomplish all these things? He writes and illustrates books! He's now a visiting biology teacher at Bellhaven College in Jackson, Mississippi! That's top of the line baby! He misspelled Lou Gehrig though.