Why is it..............

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt":h24pvx9z said:
One thing I like to eat that grosses my wife out is I put my corn on top of my Mashed potatoes and gravy then mix together. Not sure if it is weird or not but the wife sure thinks so. Got one of my child's doing it also, that really bugs her.

My daughter used to eat all of onething on her plate before she would eat the next thing. Tried to convince her that it all get;s mixed up in her belly but it didn;t do any good when she was younger. No that she's approaching a half a century she just slurps it down willy nilly. But one of the grandkids eats like she used to.

dun

Peanut butter, mayo, and banana sandwiches are hard to beat with a slice of onion in it.

Anybody ever "Sop" sardine juice from the can with a "Honeybun"?

And there is always sardine mash. Two cans of sardines, mustard and crumbled crackers mixed together in a skillet! Garnished with pickled eggs. You guessed it, Martha Stewart don't live here! ;-)

Jogeephus":3tlbz14e said:
And there is always sardine mash. Two cans of sardines, mustard and crumbled crackers mixed together in a skillet! Garnished with pickled eggs. You guessed it, Martha Stewart don't live here! ;-)

You're a sick man. I'm trying to eat my sausage biscuit now and you put this up here. WHEW! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My wife won;t even let me open a sardine can in the house

dun

dun":29d30evu said:
aplusmnt":29d30evu said:
One thing I like to eat that grosses my wife out is I put my corn on top of my Mashed potatoes and gravy then mix together. Not sure if it is weird or not but the wife sure thinks so. Got one of my child's doing it also, that really bugs her.

My daughter used to eat all of onething on her plate before she would eat the next thing. Tried to convince her that it all get;s mixed up in her belly but it didn;t do any good when she was younger. No that she's approaching a half a century she just slurps it down willy nilly. But one of the grandkids eats like she used to.

dun

My youngest daughter still does that eat one thing at a time and she is 30. she says it is so she is left with nice things taste in the mouth afterwards....and my son and husband mix up their corn and peas together with their mash, if they have it with sausages they cut them up an mix them in as well. not very Table mannered, but it is only at home.

dun":t5hbbahc said:
My daughter used to eat all of onething on her plate before she would eat the next thing.

dun

My wife does this and she's 46. Her folks say she's done it ever since they can remember.

chrisy":2o4sac2b said:
everyone thought I was strange today, (was at a family thing) for putting chocolate on crisps (Chips) from the chocolate fountain. :(

Everything taste better with chocolate on it

Latest posts