Why is it..............

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Why, Why, Why
do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting dead?

Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough money?

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?

If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try?

How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?

When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, "It's all right?" Well, it isn't all right, so why don't we say, "That hurt, you stupid idiot?"

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?

In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

ROCKSPRINGS":2275pec3 said:
Sounds like my grand kids when they were in that " Why Stage " Most the time my answer was " JUST BECAUSE " or "Go ask Maw.". :lol: :lol:

To correct answer is "To make little girls (or boys) like you ask questions"

dun

aplusmnt":2rtjj2iy said:
dun":2rtjj2iy said:
Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

So funny! I did this last night about 3 times.

Getting senile in your old age?

dun

dun":16qg5gwt said:
aplusmnt":16qg5gwt said:
dun":16qg5gwt said:

dun

I think I just kept getting hungrier and hungrier until that Jar of relish and a spoon sounded good. :lol:

aplusmnt":3jyef06x said:
dun":3jyef06x said:
aplusmnt":3jyef06x said:
dun":3jyef06x said:

dun

I think I just kept getting hungrier and hungrier until that Jar of relish and a spoon sounded good. :lol:

Been there, done that. But not the yogurt, NEVER the yogurt

dun

those were really good, can relate to many of them.

My answer to the why question after about the tenth time on the same one is 'Because y has a curly tail' that tends to baffle them for a while. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

when I was a youngun, I remember asking all of them "why" questions and my stepfather's answer was always "Boy, dont mess with me when im drinkin"...Even when he wasn't drinkin...some odd years later I found myself using it as an answer for my children...and I've heard my son's say it to their children :lol: ...guess it was just an ol' saying that got passed down through the years

dun":pe9niw30 said:
aplusmnt":pe9niw30 said:
aplusmnt":pe9niw30 said:

dun

Been there, done that. But not the yogurt, NEVER the yogurt

dun

You get used to the yogurt. I had a stint put in my heart when I was 38 and I had to resort to the low fat diet. Started drinking skim milk. I was in line at the local HEB one day when a fellow, (a nice looking one, at that. I wasn't married at the time...) asked me if he could ask a question. I said "well shoot yea!", hoping he would see some immediate and unmistakeable attraction. "How, he asked, can you drink milk you can see through?"

I told him you just get used to it.

I don't know what's happened to the stint. I quit going to the cardiologist and I hated the medications. Made me freezing cold all the time. I guess it is still in there. I'm not dead yet!

aplusmnt":2oighed3 said:
dun":2oighed3 said:
aplusmnt":2oighed3 said:
dun":2oighed3 said:

dun

Ewwwwww! :shock: I've never, ever been that hungry! But, then again, I can cook (when I have no other recourse)! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Dad used to have potato, onion and pickled red cabbage sandwiches.

when we were at school, at lunch time we would go to the chippie (fish and chip shop...french fires) and then the bakers buy a portion of chips an uncut loaf, hollow out the loaf and put the chips in, with lots of vinegar, kecthup and salt and then wash it down with a bottle of coke, when I think of that now it makes me want to gag.

i've got a grandchild that dips his pizza in vanilla puddin...I still haven't figured out why he does it or what made him start doing it...he hates puddin any other time except on his pizza

One thing I like to eat that grosses my wife out is I put my corn on top of my Mashed potatoes and gravy then mix together. Not sure if it is weird or not but the wife sure thinks so. Got one of my child's doing it also, that really bugs her.

Latest posts