Who says you can't take it with you when you die?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
This boy sure took his lunch with him. ;-) :lol:

IMG_1712d.jpg

And I hope she brought her litter of pups with her as well. :D

IMG_1709d.jpg

Seen a lot of deer but just as soon shoot these things cause I don't have to clean em. :)

Nice looking coyotes. That red one is sure different. would pay alot for her up here not too many red colored ones.

I luv herfrds":t8k2q481 said:
Nice looking coyotes. That red one is sure different. would pay alot for her up here not too many red colored ones.

By far, she has the prettiest coat I've ever seen on one. Almost looked like she had some red fox in her but I don't know if that is possible. Very soft. She is also much larger than most I've killed. Normally look kinda mangy and currish.

I don't know where the male got the deer leg. He came running across the field with it. When the bullet hit him he did a flip over the leg but kept it in his mouth. He meant to take it with him at all costs. :lol:

That second one is a beaut.
I let one get by me this morning while deer hunting. Got my gun up, flipped the safety just in time to see it disappear under the fence.

Those Georgia Yotes look a lot like Yotes everywhere.

Skinman, Are you sure that's not one of those Red Wolves?

Skinman, that looks like a big coyote. They are getting pretty populated here.

Was talking to a friend of mine the other day and he showed me a little toy you can buy at the toy store. It looks like a weasel and its attached to a little plastic ball. The ball has a motor or something in it and it will roll around and it looks like the weasel is playing with the ball. Anyway, he says you can take this out and put it on a cookie sheet and place it in a field and turn it on. While its running, you do your coyote calls like wounded rabbit etc. He says if a coyote sees this little thing running and jumping in the cookie sheet they will high tail it to the "decoy" with all guard down. I'm going to go to ToysRUs and see if I can't pick one of these up. Sounds like fun. :lol:

mmmtranching, I'm pretty sure its a coyote.

I've heard about those balls. I need to try it to see if it works. A guy I know came out to my farm this past summer and caught about 12 coyotes. I'll probably get him back after deer season is over to try and get some more.

These dudes are everywhere.

6z7pb49.jpg

Skinman, I like your camera. What kind is it or is that their logo on the photo. Post a link if you got one. I "found" one on our land but it uses 35mm film and I don't care much for it. Would like to get one of the digital types for several reasons. Thanks.

Its a digital Cuddeback. It runs off 4 D batteries. It uses a 246MB memory card that will hold over 500 pictures. I keep 2 cards so I never have to bring the camera home. I just switch cards in it and bring it home and plug it in my computer. There's no waiting on film to be developed, and that saves you alt of money. Good luck!

Here's a link.
http://cuddebackdigital.com/index2.html

Latest posts