Im gonna miss it!

Help Support CattleToday:

I think I finally got dad talked into selling his boat, 1976 Sea Ray. We just don't have time to take it out; I have never been impress with Boysen Revisor. When I was a teenager had that boat everywhere. Lake Powell several times, Flaming Gorge, Jackson Lake several times, Flathead Lake, and one year we had it on the Columbia River near the McNary Dam. We have been on the lakes around Northwest Colorado a lot. Some very good memories with that boat. We talked about putting it on Yellowstone Lake, but never got around to that.

That's a great boat! So, what's Plan B? No boat at all? A kayak? Smaller, flashier version?
I'll die with a dog and a boat! I've had Boston Whaler for 50 years. I've had the current 13ft Whaler for 20 years, I can get to a Mariners or Seahawks game on 3-4 gallons and park for free at the Native dock. I'll enjoy the inflatable kayak that my donkey can pack into the back country lakes this summer.

I think I finally got dad talked into selling his boat, 1976 Sea Ray. We just don't have time to take it out; I have never been impress with Boysen Revisor. When I was a teenager had that boat everywhere. Lake Powell several times, Flaming Gorge, Jackson Lake several times, Flathead Lake, and one year we had it on the Columbia River near the McNary Dam. We have been on the lakes around Northwest Colorado a lot. Some very good memories with that boat. We talked about putting it on Yellowstone Lake, but never got around to that.
Good memories!

I'll die with a dog and a boat! I've had Boston Whaler for 50 years. I've had the current 13ft Whaler for 20 years, I can get to a Mariners or Seahawks game on 3-4 gallons and park for free at the Native dock. I'll enjoy the inflatable kayak that my donkey can pack into the back country lakes this summer.
That's really nice.
I wish I could do that with the Astros.

I'm in the same boat, a guy wants to buy my bay boat. I rarely use it any more because my buddies I fish with have nice new boats and we just don't fish as much as a whole. Logic says it needs to go but its still an odd feeling.
I will die with a boat. Long way from my old bay boat to my current bass boat. There has been several bay boats in between.
Life is too short to not go fishing.633A8ECA-E7E3-4425-8E28-EB86FF23FF21.jpeg63BF2A4D-F660-470C-A37F-49271C4B5042.jpeg

Latest posts