Who makes a good rock picker?

Help Support CattleToday:

Richardin52

Reaction score
Who makes a good rock picker? We're looking to lease one and then, if it does a good job, buy it at the end of the lease. I looked at a Highline 6084 Rock picker on you tube that looks pretty good but want to hear from guys that have used a rock picker and what they think.

Richardin52":179gi323 said:
Who makes a good rock picker? We're looking to lease one and then, if it does a good job, buy it at the end of the lease. I looked at a Highline 6084 Rock picker on you tube that looks pretty good but want to hear from guys that have used a rock picker and what they think.

Not that many rocks in the sandy soil I have never seen a rock picker where I live.

Rajela":5pwda7js said:
My Mother in law made a pretty good one but I am not sure if you could lease her.
He said, "rock" picker, NOT nose picker! :mrgreen:
Sorry, couldn't resist! :lol:

TN Cattle Man":1ezhid5y said:
Rajela":1ezhid5y said:
My Mother in law made a pretty good one but I am not sure if you could lease her.
Dang... at least your Mother-in-Law works!!! :hide:

Mine was good at smoking rocks :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

if you buy one like that they work better if you buy a windrower also to cover more ground faster
I had a haybuster and it worked fine but I like the kind you posted better

with a windrower you can make one pass up and turn and make another pass down and then run the picker on the windrow that is left so you can cover more ground faster

Latest posts