Well that's no good...

Help Support CattleToday:

It doesn't even look like the tire is flat. If so I'd say you got pretty lucky.
Somebody might be pretty happy to get a big chunk of their cultivator back. I lost a coulter off my plow a few years ago and I'm still waiting for the inevitable disaster.

Somebody might be pretty happy to get a big chunk of their cultivator back. I lost a coulter off my plow a few years ago and I'm still waiting for the inevitable disaster.
Your right the tire survived. I have to use a tpost to pry the thing off. Very lucky

Over the years I have lost a lot of hay Tedder and hay rake teeth but have only found 1 or 2 of them.

Over the years I have lost a lot of hay Tedder and hay rake teeth but have only found 1 or 2 of them.
I'm actually better at getting things stuck in tractor tires that were lost by others. Deer and elk in particular although it's been a few years. Maybe they are making tires better, or those underbites are affecting the quality of the the antlers these days.

Wow, that's hard to imagine. Right now every day at feeding time we need to be on high alert for freshly dropped antlers.
Maybe having wolves and bears around to decimate the deer and moose populations is not a bad thing.

Thankfully our deer migrate to "deer yards" where there is less snow and more thermal cover and forage for them to eat. So they drop their antlers someplace else far from the farm. I haven't see a deer track here in 3 months.

I'm actually better at getting things stuck in tractor tires that were lost by others. Deer and elk in particular although it's been a few years. Maybe they are making tires better, or those underbites are affecting the quality of the the antlers these days.
A couple of years ago I had three flats from antlers in the same area of one field. Had to replace one swather tire that was on it's way out anyway.