No-Till Drill

Help Support CattleToday:

Silver

Reaction score
Went on a little road trip today and bought this old Deere 752 no till drill. I'm hoping it will save me a significant amount of time and fuel in the instances where I use it rather than tillage. Can't use it until next year because I tilled up the hay land last fall for this year's rejuvenation programme.
2B598765-F743-4563-86D6-E7A0CCF71FCF.jpeg

Looks like a nice machine with a lot of weight to it. Should work great. Only thing with a no-till especially like that is it is really easy to plant to deep, especially grasses. Watch your depth if you do much of that. Otherwise enjoy the one pass planting!

Went on a little road trip today and bought this old Deere 752 no till drill. I'm hoping it will save me a significant amount of time and fuel in the instances where I use it rather than tillage. Can't use it until next year because I tilled up the hay land last fall for this year's rejuvenation programme.
View attachment 29188
We run a hay buster and love it. Have ran millet, milo and triticale/rye/wheat mix and performs well. Have a 40horse tractor and other than weed spraying and fertilizer it's the only equipment that sees the field

Latest posts