Whitney Houston is dead!

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that the first responder had a sense of humor when he radioed in. I heard he said, "its Houston ..... we have a problem". :hide:

Jogeephus":whkgtv3k said:
I heard that the first responder had a sense of humor when he radioed in. I heard he said, "its Houston ..... we have a problem". :hide:

That is funny :lol2: albeit it in a twisted sort of way :mrgreen: :hide:

On a serious note she was one of the all time greats as far as talent is concerned. She made choices that, unless you are Willy Nelson, usually do not turn out well. Her daughter becomes the real victim in this......her mother has had all kinds of drug and alcohol issues and her father is....well Bobby Brown. You gotta feel for that girl :(

Jogeephus":32m77c6g said:
:banana: lol :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I know I may very well be the only one, but..........I've heard her name, but I can't think of a single song.........I'm quite embarrassed :oops: . What type music?

Ouachita":15dsjv7q said:
I know I may very well be the only one, but..........I've heard her name, but I can't think of a single song.........I'm quite embarrassed :oops: . What type music?
Her most popular song was probably "I will always love you". R&B

Isomade":hg5qx9e0 said:
Ouachita":hg5qx9e0 said:

Sounds like a Dolly Parton number

Ouachita":2l3zr2hv said:
Isomade":2l3zr2hv said:
Ouachita":2l3zr2hv said:

Sounds like a Dolly Parton number
That one was, it was in a movie. Only one I know and forgot I knew it.

I saw Dolly interviewed when Whitney's version of that song was selling millions. "How do you feel about that Dolly?"
Dolly says "I love it. I'm getting BIG royalty checks--and it takes a lot of money to look this cheap."

She had so much talent and was so blessed. Its a shame she didn't use her blessings for something other than such self centered and detrimental things. Just think of the good she could have done and the example she could have set.

I heard there was a candle light vigil tonight
7196386-drug-abuse-concept--heating-heroine-or-crack-with-a-lighter.jpg

Crowderfarms":qg4sjj4s said:
I just got a call that Michael Jackson died too. Did anyone else hear it?
Yep just seen it on the evening news.I think he got shot somewhere down south.
I could be wrong.

Cal

TennesseeTuxedo":1yvhgoo7 said:
"Crack is whack" I believe she once said.

She added that she was too rich for crack.

She just didn't understand that Free-basing powdered cocaine (purifying) is how you make crack. :bang:

This is day 3 isn't it. The way the networks are playing this up I thought she might be risen by now!

3waycross":3mmtzoxx said:
This is day 3 isn't it. The way the networks are playing this up I thought she might be risen by now!
After all 3way, It is "Black History" month.Anything shy of a miracle would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts