Whitney Houston is dead!

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sad. A magnificant voice in her prime.

She can join the band with Hank, Elvis, Jimmy and the long line of others who had talent, fame and fortune but somehow it just wasn't enough.....

Another waste of God's gifts. She had a choice every day of her life to be someone other than what she had let herself be. I have no sympathy for weak selfindulgent people.

It was all the news was about last night, had to turn it off after a couple of minutes. 48 is too young, no shock she's dead, what a waste of life ...... Her choices.

As someone who couldnt carry a tune in a bucket, I have always been envious of those who could. You cant learn it, you can hon it, but you have to be born with it. Thus I think it leads to the downfall of these folks. Most but not all, never have to get out and do a manual job, easy come easy go. They tend to be liberal in their political beliefs and are into drugs and alcohol....most I think are just bored....Really makes me appreciate my friend G.S., fella who knows what it is to break a sweat and dig a post hole, and has no wish to go back unless its to work for himself.

she had talant but lost it years ago.but the sad thing is she lived hard an died hard.had everything she could want an threw it away.

He's always been one of my favorites. I remember going to a Bobby Bare concert at Billy Bob's in the early 80s and G.S. was the opening act. Didn't take long before he was the headliner everywhere he went.

She had a beautiful voice,I'll give her that. But at 48 years old her death was certainly of her choosing.

Cal

Calman":2ap3ybqy said:
She had a beautiful voice,I'll give her that. But at 48 years old her death was certainly of her choosing.

Cal

Her death likely happened because of choices she made. But pretty sure she didn't think the choices she made would cause her death. And that's how those happen . . . .

Kathie in Thorp":1c51grys said:
Calman":1c51grys said:

Cal

Her death likely happened because of choices she made. But pretty sure she didn't think the choices she made would cause her death. And that's how those happen . . . .

No body else made her make them choices so it had to be hers.Plain and simple.

Cal

Calman":i0u55y8z said:
Kathie in Thorp":i0u55y8z said:
Calman":i0u55y8z said:

Cal

No body else made her make them choices so it had to be hers.Plain and simple.

Cal
No real argument there, Cal. I think that's what I said.

Well, I'm gonna wait and see what the cause of death is before I get too judgemental. Might have had nothing to do with her "choices". Latest rumor is she was found submerged in the bathtub. For all we know she may have fallen, hit her head and then drowned.

VanC":7qyzymbn said:
Well, I'm gonna wait and see what the cause of death is before I get too judgemental. Might have had nothing to do with her "choices". Latest rumor is she was found submerged in the bathtub. For all we know she may have fallen, hit her head and then drowned.

:D You quite the optimist. She either ODed or BB killed her.

I can not believe the amount of time that is given to her death on the "mainstream media". :???:

Probably rivals the Kennedy assassination.

Sign of the times, I suppose......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts