Whitney Houston is dead!

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryder":2nd7uxyd said:
I don't recall ever having heard of Cpt. Freeman, but he certainly deserves honor and recognition.
Thanks to Ned, Jr. for posting.

But everybody heard about John Kerry getting the purple heart for getting hit in the a$$ by an exploding bag of rice.

TexasBred":ph0jcskf said:
Ryder":ph0jcskf said:
I don't recall ever having heard of Cpt. Freeman, but he certainly deserves honor and recognition.

But everybody heard about John Kerry getting the purple heart for getting hit in the a$$ by an exploding bag of rice.

:clap: :clap: :lol2:

Cal

TexasBred":2xzg4hj3 said:
Ryder":2xzg4hj3 said:

Good point. Careful TB. You're teetering on the edge. I would really hate to see this thread get deleted

Don't you all see what is happening? We're all under so much stress over the passing of our dear friend that we're bickerering amongst ourselves. :cry2: Let us remember the happy times we had together with that crack addicted slut and move foreward with our lives as one big happy family. Whitney would have wanted it that way... I'd suggest we all hold hands and sing "cumbaya" but there's simply no way we'd ever get it right without her to sing for us.
For lack of anything else to do I guess I'll try to struggle on without her. :cry2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts