Whitney Houston is dead!

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crowder! Where have you been??? I haven't seen you on the boards lately. Your wimmens keeping you busy?

HOSS":rxgkfhs8 said:
Crowder! Where have you been??? I haven't seen you on the boards lately. Your wimmens keeping you busy?
Hoss, I've been around... and yes the wimmens have been keeping me busy, after all it's VD.So large a wimmens, so lil' time! The 64K question is where's my brother Warpaint. Last I heard he was building a Wal Mart in Biloxi.I'm statrting to wonder if he's working the wet t shirt circuit...

Crowderfarms":3bumtsbx said:
HOSS":3bumtsbx said:
Hoss, I've been around... and yes the wimmens have been keeping me busy, after all it's VD.So large a wimmens, so lil' time! The 64K question is where's my brother Warpaint. Last I heard he was building a Wal Mart in Biloxi.I'm statrting to wonder if he's working the wet t shirt circuit...
I was reading some of you and WPs old posts the other day. One thread was "Questions about Tennessee"? I think. Anyway looked like a lot of fun! I see WP on here every once in a blue moon. Wish you fellas were Around more.

Isomade":304e9shv said:
Crowderfarms":304e9shv said:
HOSS":304e9shv said:
I was reading some of you and WPs old posts the other day. One thread was "Questions about Tennessee"? I think. Anyway looked like a lot of fun! I see WP on here every once in a blue moon. Wish you fellas were Around more.
I'll see what I can do. Our touring schedule has been hectic!

Crowderfarms":3moj4jym said:
Isomade":3moj4jym said:
I'll see what I can do. Our touring schedule has been hectic![/quote]
I know what you mean. My contract is up with CT this year and my agent is trying to get a deal put together. But with all the other boards trying to sign me....I just don't know what to do. Agent is really pushing me to hit the free agent market.

I am glad this topic finally got Jacked
enough about some over rated hollywood superegostistical self absorb stupid person who offed themself
What did they really contribute to this world it isn't any loss to me that she is dead and it won't have any impact on my life so who on here really gives a $hit

I would much rather read about Crowders wimmins anyday

Drug abuse, narcissism, egomaniacs have no limits or cultural lines. The sports industry is replete with idiots as well as the politicians. It seems once one of them gets hit with the "immortal" slap they feel above the law and above dying. So many of them made tens of millions only to squander on drugs and lavish living, as well as having tunnel vision: "My career is number one...I'll leave the business end to my managers, financial advisors, and others". As a result they crash...hollywood stars, sports stars, and sociopathic con men & women. Then, the flip side is that they have done so much, used so much dope, lived the extreme life that in the final years, nothing more gives them the endorphin high or the adrenalin rush...

My heart bleeds pxxx for all of them... JMO ;)

Day 5 according to the news tonight Whitney Houston is still dead! :shock:

Running Arrow Bill":2o8w76he said:
Drug abuse, narcissism, egomaniacs have no limits or cultural lines. The sports industry is replete with idiots as well as the politicians. It seems once one of them gets hit with the "immortal" slap they feel above the law and above dying. So many of them made tens of millions only to squander on drugs and lavish living, as well as having tunnel vision: "My career is number one...I'll leave the business end to my managers, financial advisors, and others". As a result they crash...hollywood stars, sports stars, and sociopathic con men & women. Then, the flip side is that they have done so much, used so much dope, lived the extreme life that in the final years, nothing more gives them the endorphin high or the adrenalin rush...

Good post.
I don't mind SOME media coverage when a celebrity dies, even if I don't personally know what they have contributed to society. I remember the day, and what I was doing, when I heard that Stevie Ray Vaughn was dead. I don't remember hearing that news for days, and he was fine upstanding citizen. And good tunes too. What I can't stand is the ongoing sensationalism/drama, etc. that never ends. There are plenty of men and women in our armed services dying daily, so that people like her can live the way they do. How about giving them some air time

Ouachita":21rlzjef said:
Running Arrow Bill":21rlzjef said:

Good post.
I don't mind SOME media coverage when a celebrity dies, even if I don't personally know what they have contributed to society. I remember the day, and what I was doing, when I heard that Stevie Ray Vaughn was dead. I don't remember hearing that news for days, and he was fine upstanding citizen. And good tunes too. What I can't stand is the ongoing sensationalism/drama, etc. that never ends. There are plenty of men and women in our armed services dying daily, so that people like her can live the way they do. How about giving them some air time
I think you nailed that one "Wash". And yeah I remember the day SRV died.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7ZPMScX ... ata_player

Jogeephus":1aspls11 said:
She had so much talent and was so blessed. Its a shame she didn't use her blessings for something other than such self centered and detrimental things. Just think of the good she could have done and the example she could have set.
You got that right. Such a waste of her God given talent.

Day 6 and Whitney Houston is still dead and I am still having to hear about it every time I turn on the TV.......

ALACOWMAN":3755han6 said:
3waycross":3755han6 said:
Day 6 and Whitney Houston is still dead and I am still having to hear about it every time I turn on the TV.......
well look out,, she'll be dead tomorrow

and if she is I will report on it!

All I can say is she was as good as an average Pub singer. Seen more talent on X-factor and IDOL pre run shows. As for 'I will always love you' she killed it IMO, out of tune and wavered on every last note, come back Dolly all is forgiven on that one....Shouldn't speak ill of the dead but if you didn't like her music before she died why should you when she is dead.

ps good to see you back Uncle Crowder, find that cahoot WP and perhaps we can have back some of that good old banter. :clap: :lol2:

Since her funeral today,does that mean she's shur nuff dead and the news people will shut up about her? :deadhorse:

Cal

and buried..........according to the liberal media and the hype surrounding this whole affair. I hope they rolled one big rock into the entrance to the tomb or we're in for a big surprise tuesday morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts