Votes: 0 0.0%
  • frilly ornamentals

• any other I might have missed

• Total voters

Muratic

Reaction score
Which breed are yall most sick of hearing about?
Don't be scared, vote and be honest.

TOO HARD! (i didnt vote)

i'm torn between Angus, Hereford, Longhorn and Piedmontese.

Yep, muliple choice is a splended ider.

I just realized I forgot one. How bout the "pallet head"

ANGUS! It's Angus This and Angus that and CAB and on and on and on. Even on TV on the fast food ads, Angus burgers! You would think no other cattle people contribute to putting beef on the table. And the "Black Herefords" really make me laugh.Soon we will have Certified Black Hereford Beef. :roll: There you asked and I answered.

From "Whats the Matter with some of You"

Salicylic":2rj9hti0 said:
Yep, looks like Bro has done it again. :p

It must run in the family.

It never leaves time for a dull moment.

My answer was not there - I never tire of hearing about others animals.

What I do tire of is the RABID postings of those who "have the BEST cattle and all others are so far behind they are completely discounted as being worthy".

Could be an interesting poll.

Bez

Bez":2ri03epu said:
My answer was not there - I never tire of hearing about others animals.

What I do tire of is the RABID postings of those who "have the BEST cattle and all others are so far behind they are completely discounted as being worthy".

Could be an interesting poll.

Bez

You bet it would I bet the snapping breed turtles still wouldn't turn loose after the thunder.

cherokeeruby":15w9v60o said:
Not surprised to see that the anus breed is the one voted most tired of.

They didn't even list Brahman, I am hurt.

I'm so sorry Ruby. I ment no disrespect. I can't edit the list in the poll. Guess the brahman wasn't stuck in my head when I made the poll.

Please forgive me, I'll give you Caustic's address...

I'm not tired of hearing about any particular breed-I thought that's what this board is all about-for folks to talk about their cattle. The only thing I'm tired of and I can probably speak for some others as well is the arguments about whose breed is the best. I think they all have something to offer-am I wrong? Correct me please if I am. Not meaning to step on any body's toes either so sorry if this applies to any one in particular. I love this board but don't really like all the bickering. :)

Aw c'mon now.. y'all know you'll never get all these breeders in one room without some bickering.

Does anyone remember the Beefalo? Kind of reminisent. :cboy:

to tell you the truth, i havent heard much about the "anus" breed of cattle. must make for an interesting looking ranch. ;-)

branxchar&charx":bfbrlywb said:
to tell you the truth, i havent heard much about the "anus" breed of cattle. must make for an interesting looking ranch. ;-)
I think I saw a herd of them locally. I believe it was the Blue Moon Ranch.

Knowing Caustic's love for angus, would of loved for him to of met Blackpower! :D

When it came to angus cheering, Blackpower would make Frankie seem like a benchwarmer.

And this bickering ain't nothing. There used to be some barnburners back in the days of the old format.

Latest posts