Where's TexasBred been?

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":2ukebsh0 said:
papavillars":2ukebsh0 said:
TB, I knew you would be back after you quit picketing to get ride of Sumlin.
Seriously where do you stand on that issue?
Papa I don't pay a whole lot of attention to it. There does to be a problem of some kind but darned if I know. Amazes me that you can have so many good recruiting classes, talent out the wazoo and end up falling flat when it gets down to the nitty gritty. (sounds like Austin doesn't it. :lol: :hide: ) I think Sumlin is good man, a good coach and can have a great problem but I can't tell you what the answer is. He's been htere long enough now that a "buyout" wouldn't cost them so much if they decide to get rid of him so you might see him go if they don't have the season they should have.

They have The Curse of Tony Romo... plenty of tallent... good people... just cant get it done.

Tb, glad your still here, hopefully we can still argue about the cowboys and packers from time to time, maybe even Newman and Matt, although not sure if Matt will be racing next year.

haase":2g3x9z6t said:
Tb, glad your still here, hopefully we can still argue about the cowboys and packers from time to time, maybe even Newman and Matt, although not sure if Matt will be racing next year.
Sounds good to me. BTW, until Childress gets some getty up under the hood Newman may never win again. Matt is just Matt....always 100% and usually up close to the front. As for the Cowboys, I can sort of take them or leave them. Really prefer college football. ;-) (I've always been an Aaron Rogers fan)

TexasBred":24bzvalp said:
Wow Boogie you seem to be obsessed with my not liking you. Might have more to do with you being a big blow heart that has a problem telling the truth more than anything. For what it's worth Lammie was the one that hated your guts. Said you always tried to hit on her and she couldn't stand it.

I heard all about her pm's Sounds as tho she sold you a bill of goods too Most folks saw right through it all

If I decide to go trolling, I'll fish a little harder than that TB

Poor gal Her dad was a decent cattleman

She didn't have to leave the forum Maybe she had a hard time dealing with it

They put her dad in the same nursing home my step dad and mother-in-law are in. I have not seen him in a while So I am wondering if he is still with us. Never saw her there and that's all the better

backhoeboogie":205s5hmw said:
TexasBred":205s5hmw said:
Wow Boogie you seem to be obsessed with my not liking you. Might have more to do with you being a big blow heart that has a problem telling the truth more than anything. For what it's worth Lammie was the one that hated your guts. Said you always tried to hit on her and she couldn't stand it.

I heard all about her pm's Sounds as tho she sold you a bill of goods too Most folks saw right through it all

If I decide to go trolling, I'll fish a little harder than that TB

Poor gal Her dad was a decent cattleman

She didn't have to leave the forum Maybe she had a hard time dealing with it

They put her dad in the same nursing home my step dad and mother-in-law are in. I have not seen him in a while So I am wondering if he is still with us. Never saw her there and that's all the better
Boogie I know nothing about her, her dad or any of her/their problems. Only what she told me.... you don't have to trash her just because she turned you down. Best I recall she also had a husband. It's been a few years.

TexasBred":objdbdia said:
Boogie I know nothing about her I can tell

she turned you down. :)

Best I recall she also had a husband. It's been a few years.

She did have a husband. They came out to buy hay and I met him. Liked him.

Latest posts