Where's TexasBred been?

Help Support CattleToday:

Ok, so where's Texas Bred? I need him to talk me out of another feeding misadventure!

Brute 23":2gy7qtcc said:
True Grit Farms":2gy7qtcc said:
Caustic Burno":2gy7qtcc said:
It wouldn't have gotten jumped had he not looked for every Brimmer thread to stir crap IMO . Like another poster said it had gotten old .

Gotcha it was the business man coming out in him. Brahma cattle work good in some places but not worth having in others, that's called market analysis in business. There's some boogger eating morons that have always worked for someone else and get a check just for showing up, can't understand the marketing aspect of business. TT owns half of Nashville now, so maybe when he owns the rest he'll be able to quit kissing but.

I know quite a few wealthy people... some are smart and some were just in the right spot at the right time.

The biggest problem I see with a lot of those people is because they have money they think they are always right. There is nothing that says your bank account is a reflection of your wisdom.

The other problem is they forget there is always a bigger fish.

Size and marketing had nothing to do with it. He was on a mission for some unknown reason and wanted everyone to know it.
Money can buy proper lip placement from some not respect from most.

Caustic Burno":1910knv4 said:
Brute 23":1910knv4 said:
True Grit Farms":1910knv4 said:
Gotcha it was the business man coming out in him. Brahma cattle work good in some places but not worth having in others, that's called market analysis in business. There's some boogger eating morons that have always worked for someone else and get a check just for showing up, can't understand the marketing aspect of business. TT owns half of Nashville now, so maybe when he owns the rest he'll be able to quit kissing but.

I know quite a few wealthy people... some are smart and some were just in the right spot at the right time.

The biggest problem I see with a lot of those people is because they have money they think they are always right. There is nothing that says your bank account is a reflection of your wisdom.

The other problem is they forget there is always a bigger fish.

Size and marketing had nothing to do with it. He was on a mission for some unknown reason and wanted everyone to know it.
Money can buy proper lip placement from some not respect from most.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And real obvious who's lips where on his payroll... :lol2:

TB, acts the same there as here, I'm not sure why that thread got locked. I like Ranchers because the political views match mine. TB is a history buff and can debate anyone on history. We don't see eye to eye on on the way that the Civil War history played out, but I don't doubt his views at all.
And like it or not TT is a very successful business man and knows real estate and the stock market. It's really hard to beat a man at his game, and ignorant to think you can.

True Grit Farms":2m5umai2 said:
TB, acts the same there as here, I'm not sure why that thread got locked. I like Ranchers because the political views match mine. TB is a history buff and can debate anyone on history. We don't see eye to eye on on the way that the Civil War history played out, but I don't doubt his views at all.
And like it or not TT is a very successful business man and knows real estate and the stock market. It's really hard to beat a man at his game, and ignorant to think you can.

I will agree with you 100% on TB he is no ones dummy.

I enjoyed a lot of TB's posts

TT on the other hand is the only person on here I had on ignore for a while a couple years ago... Made things personal that didn't need to be personal... I didn't notice he was gone, so I guess I don't miss him

callmefence":3awjfnl4 said:
ALACOWMAN":3awjfnl4 said:
I know on the net we can be 10 ft tall and bullet proof,,,but it's not a fantasy land for some of us...http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77853

Dam hugfest going on over there. Every body hiding from cg8 or the liberals on CT.. :lol2:
What a bunch of puzzies.

... bunch of grown men hiding from a girl. :lol2:

I lurk a little over there but the format kills me and it's always dead.

Brute 23":yk7y4dt3 said:
callmefence":yk7y4dt3 said:
ALACOWMAN":yk7y4dt3 said:
I know on the net we can be 10 ft tall and bullet proof,,,but it's not a fantasy land for some of us...http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77853

Dam hugfest going on over there. Every body hiding from cg8 or the liberals on CT.. :lol2:
What a bunch of puzzies.

I never saw her too bad, always looked like she got attacked pretty good.

Caustic Burno":1wofoofu said:
True Grit Farms":1wofoofu said:
I miss his knowledge and smart but remarks.

He got mad at me and JSC for taking CG8 to task.
Lost his cool and quit.
Now I liked ole TB even through he could be a smart Alec as we all can.
He's on Mike C right now on Ranchers,,giving you a break... :cowboy:

Brute 23":1kf87dd4 said:
callmefence":1kf87dd4 said:
ALACOWMAN":1kf87dd4 said:

What a bunch of puzzies.

I lurk a little over there but the format kills me and it's always dead.

I used to lurk there back when I first joined here but it's all I can do to keep up with this site.

ALACOWMAN":5lvng1on said:
Caustic Burno":5lvng1on said:
True Grit Farms":5lvng1on said:
I miss his knowledge and smart but remarks.

Lost his cool and quit.

Heck TB is getting threads locked over there.
I didn't know that was possible.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... 50#p699650

Caustic Burno":2uflrqb6 said:
ALACOWMAN":2uflrqb6 said:

Lost his cool and quit.

Heck TB is getting threads locked over there.
I didn't know that was possible.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... 50#p699650

They're not supposed to talk about here over there CB. It's upsetting and traumatic for them.

I never met him in person, but had several pm 's with him. I really enjoyed giving him heck being an Aggie. We would bet on the Texas , Texas A & M games. He sure had a wealth of nutritional info.

Latest posts