Anyone been to Lakeway, Texas?

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
Yelp says "The best steakhouse in America is SP Brazilian Steakhouse in Lakeway, Texas."

Pangaea Grill
> City:
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California

Aracosia – McLean
> City:
McLean, Virginia

Mangal Turkish Grill
> City:
Sunnyvale, California

Halls Chophouse
> City:
Charleston, South Carolina

I may have driven through it a time or two, since I've been to Austin a number of times, but I know I haven't stopped at that restaurant.

Never been to hippie hollow but have read that the gays/lgbt have pretty much took it over. I try to stay away from any of the highland lakes area because of the traffic and drunk drivers.

We lived on the north shore of Lake Travis; Hippie Hollow was a few coves over. Pretty big event when a double decker party barge rented by the gay & lesbian bartenders association capsized when they all ran over to one side to gawk at the nude sunbathers.

There's no place like home.
Lol…reminds me of when we stopped and visited with the owners of an apple orchard in Maine and ask where would be a good place to stop for a lobster dinner. They kinda chuckled and said the didn't really know. Said we go get it fresh and bring it home to cook. 😄

Lol…reminds me of when we stopped and visited with the owners of an apple orchard in Maine and ask where would be a good place to stop for a lobster dinner. They kinda chuckled and said the didn't really know. Said we go get it fresh and bring it home to cook. 😄
I was at a boat ramp in South Carolina as a crab fisherman was bringing in his blue crab haul. I asked him how he like to cook and eat them. He said, "I don't eat them. I'd rather have a good hamburger."

Latest posts