Where is BrightRaven?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven said:
Lazy M said:
Bright Raven said:
He was a classic, never got old.

:lol: you really are walking the line, BR. Did you have to submit to shock therapy before they allowed you back?

No. All they did was recommend that I spend a day mentoring under True Grit as a character builder.

I'd like to see the results of that.

jehosofat said:
Bright Raven said:
Lazy M said:
:lol: you really are walking the line, BR. Did you have to submit to shock therapy before they allowed you back?

No. All they did was recommend that I spend a day mentoring under True Grit as a character builder.

You wouldn't see it. Right behind the ear! Zip, zip!

jehosofat said:
Bright Raven said:
Lazy M said:

The results are right in front of us. Now, let's see how long it sticks :lol2: :hide:

Bright Raven said:
Lazy M said:
Bright Raven said:
He was a classic, never got old.

You'd dang sure learn to respect a lady, and rather quickly I'll add.

wbvs58 said:
callmefence said:
Raven is a wealth of knowledge.....I have his # on speed dial should I need to Know the Latin name of any reptile.
How often do you need that Fence?

Ken

Ken. He calls me about once a month. Just the other day, he called about the Texas Spiny Lizard. Sceloporus olivaceus.

Bright Raven said:
wbvs58 said:
callmefence said:
Raven is a wealth of knowledge.....I have his # on speed dial should I need to Know the Latin name of any reptile.

Ken

Ken. He calls me about once a month. Just the other day, he called about the Texas Spiny Lizard. Sceloporus olivaceus.

Been Thinking about o a lot of critters that were in abundance when I was a kid. Been a long time since I have seen a toad, also the striped whip tailed lizard that we called a sand streaker. Bull frogs are not around quite as much have not seen one in a long time.

hurleyjd said:
Bright Raven said:
wbvs58 said:

Ken

Been Thinking about o a lot of critters that were in abundance when I was a kid. Been a long time since I have seen a toad, also the striped whip tailed lizard that we called a sand streaker. Bull frogs are not around quite as much have not seen one in a long time.
Global cooling.

Bright Raven said:
melking said:
Banning B R is another example of the new Mod abusing power, but that is just my opinion.

Mel, I disagree. I need to turn over a new leaf and control my mean-spirited behavior. I have served my time but I feel like I need to serve a period of contrition. I intend to be a better person. I fully support the Moderators and our Administrator.

Makes you a better man than me...

Latest posts