Where is BrightRaven?

Help Support CattleToday:

Raven was ok, he was just very opinionated. Which thread got him in trouble?

Lucky said:

He released personal info on another member. He thinks he knows every dang thing, therefore he can say anything.

jehosofat said:
Lucky said:

He released personal info on another member. He thinks he knows every dang thing, therefore he can say anything.

So ole Raven can't be trusted. And to think the last interaction I had with him he told me " you definitely ain't no cowboy" because he didn't like me questioning Branded. Oh well I'm sure he'll be back.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
holm25 said:
Gonna be pretty boring without him if he doesn't come back. I really enjoyed his posts. Sometimes you have to put up with the bs to keep the knowledge. Looks like some don't realize that.

Is brook hill in the dog house as well? He was a neat guy as well.

No, Branded is still posting up a storm and generating lots of commentary both positive and negative. He's been a great addition to the forum IMHO.
Branded has been a more sensible poster since inyati got booted. Maybe not having inyati egging him on has helped.

sim.-ang.king said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
holm25 said:
Gonna be pretty boring without him if he doesn't come back. I really enjoyed his posts. Sometimes you have to put up with the bs to keep the knowledge. Looks like some don't realize that.

Is brook hill in the dog house as well? He was a neat guy as well.

No, Branded is still posting up a storm and generating lots of commentary both positive and negative. He's been a great addition to the forum IMHO.
Branded has been a more sensible poster since inyati got booted. Maybe not having inyati egging him on has helped.

the "inyati" handle was 3 banning's ago . The most I ever recall and besides mASSy

Other than a business transaction, I don't know why anyone would give personal information to any member, especially one as brazen as Raven.

Blue Dawg said:
Other than a business transaction, I don't know why anyone would give personal information to any member, especially one as brazen as Raven.

I have several from this board that I consider Good friends. several have been to my House and I am welcome at theirs . They are trustworthy and I dont have to worry about them sharing my info or me sharing theirs . Unlike some that can not be trusted and does not have any morals or sense of value for another person.

M-5 said:
the "inyati" handle was 3 banning's ago . The most I ever recall and besides mASSy

I use the name inyati as a jab at the fact he's been banned 3 times, and keeps coming back. Kind of like people calling you Dash. ;-)

Sir Lion is up around 6+ different names, but I'm afraid SL may have final keeled over.

sim.-ang.king said:
M-5 said:

I use the name inyati as a jab at the fact he's been banned 3 times, and keeps coming back. Kind of like people calling you Dash. ;-)

Sir Lion is up around 6+ different names, but I'm afraid SL may have final keeled over.

well "Dash" part of my name.

M-5 said:
sim.-ang.king said:
M-5 said:

Your name in it's current incarnation.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
M-5 said:
sim.-ang.king said:

Your name in it's current incarnation.

I just did another variation when I was Banned 1 Time. You had to Beg and grovel to come back after you were banned , Correct??

sim.-ang.king said:

Turnthatcowloosemaw lasted a while

Cowboyfromouterspace got him banned really quick

It has been a while.

Latest posts