Where is BrightRaven?

Help Support CattleToday:

holm25

Reaction score
Haven't seen his posts lately. Am I missing them? Or did I miss something that happened?

Isaiah

holm25 said:
Haven't seen his posts lately. Am I missing them? Or did I miss something that happened?

Where is BrightRaven?
He poked the bear.....the bear won...... :frowns: Hopefully he did survive as he had some good info....

I liked the guy. He was pretty knowledgeable on just about any subject that came up.

Hope he comes back. He approached things from a different perspective than I'm used to and made me rethink my position occasionally.

Gonna be pretty boring without him if he doesn't come back. I really enjoyed his posts. Sometimes you have to put up with the bs to keep the knowledge. Looks like some don't realize that.

Is brook hill in the dog house as well? He was a neat guy as well.

holm25 said:
Gonna be pretty boring without him if he doesn't come back. I really enjoyed his posts. Sometimes you have to put up with the bs to keep the knowledge. Looks like some don't realize that.

Is brook hill in the dog house as well? He was a neat guy as well.

No, Branded is still posting up a storm and generating lots of commentary both positive and negative. He's been a great addition to the forum IMHO.

M-5 said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
I certainly hope BR returns. This place sure is slow without him.

just look at the posters that are back posting since hes been gone . Quality over Quantity applies here .

You still have a couple more chilling the forum. A given few sure like to invoke misery on everyone else.

backhoeboogie said:
M-5 said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
I certainly hope BR returns. This place sure is slow without him.

just look at the posters that are back posting since hes been gone . Quality over Quantity applies here .

You still have a couple more chilling the forum. A given few sure like to invoke misery on everyone else.

Sorry. Sometimes I just can't help myself. :oops:

I thought Ron as Bright Raven was very restrained generally. He just got a bit hot under the collar with this last episode and broke the shackles and let loose.

Ken

Latest posts