Where is BrightRaven?

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5 said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
M-5 said:
well "Dash" part of my name.

Your name in it's current incarnation.

I just did another variation when I was Banned 1 Time. You had to Beg and grovel to come back after you were banned , Correct??

Actually no, dun was quite the gentleman about it. Gave me my old name back and everything. He was a pretty level headed man.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
M-5 said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Your name in it's current incarnation.

I just did another variation when I was Banned 1 Time. You had to Beg and grovel to come back after you were banned , Correct??

Actually no, dun was quite the gentleman about it. Gave me my old name back and everything. He was a pretty level headed man.
what were the circumstances around your ban? How were you the only one allowed to get your account back?

sim.-ang.king said:
Sir Lion is up around 6+ different names, but I'm afraid SL may have final keeled over.

I think you right. Last picture I saw posted of him looked to be beyond the grave already. Geezer lived right next to Oak Ridge, birthplace of the atom bomb.

Tennessee Tuxedo was a classic. I feel he lost it, but the clown deserved it and some. From the TT that I know I was shocked he said what he did.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
I did and groveled and accepted responsibility. I learned my lesson, I am a coward.

I recall a brief apology but no groveling. Honestly you didn't really even deserve a temporary banning.

You didn't see the email and check I sent to Mod2....lol

By the way, reading this thread, a lot of this was way before my time. I sure wish I had been around to experience "Sir Loin".

TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
An awful lot of people around here have been banned. I am not sure what company I am keeping.

Actually they say you're not truly a member until you've had your hand slapped at least once. Got yours a few months ago didn't you?

Is it the same when mods delete your response?

Does that make me official?

NEFarmwife said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
An awful lot of people around here have been banned. I am not sure what company I am keeping.

Actually they say you're not truly a member until you've had your hand slapped at least once. Got yours a few months ago didn't you?

Is it the same when mods delete your response?

Does that make me official?

No, that's close but you need at least a written warning via PM.

I'm proud to be a white, conservative, God fearing gun owner. And really don't appreciate when someone starts knocking anything that I believe in. I'm never going to fIag or rat a post out that offends the way I feel. I just need to let the fools, fool themselves, instead of jumping in and telling them what I think. I'd like to think that I'm not going to get caught up and screw up on CT anymore. Anyone who has a job, doesn't steal or do drugs is alright by me, even if their a misguided.

True Grit Farms said:
I'm proud to be a white, conservative, God fearing gun owner. And really don't appreciate when someone starts knocking anything that I believe in. I'm never going to fIag or rat a post out that offends the way I feel. I just need to let the fools, fool themselves, instead of jumping in and telling them what I think. I'd like to think that I'm not going to get caught up and screw up on CT anymore. Anyone who has a job, doesn't steal or do drugs is alright by me, even if their a misguided.
I don't have a job :shock:

ez14. said:
True Grit Farms said:

You want want one? I'll mail you the bus fare. Your just growing up you'll be fine I'm sure.

ez14. said:
True Grit Farms said:

Better watch your back at all times! :hide: