Where is BrightRaven?

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms said:
ez14. said:
True Grit Farms said:
I'm proud to be a white, conservative, God fearing gun owner. And really don't appreciate when someone starts knocking anything that I believe in. I'm never going to fIag or rat a post out that offends the way I feel. I just need to let the fools, fool themselves, instead of jumping in and telling them what I think. I'd like to think that I'm not going to get caught up and screw up on CT anymore. Anyone who has a job, doesn't steal or do drugs is alright by me, even if their a misguided.
I don't have a job :shock:

You want want one? I'll mail you the bus fare. Your just growing up you'll be fine I'm sure.

Bus fare? I will come pick you up! :lol2:

True Grit Farms said:
ez14. said:
True Grit Farms said:
I'm proud to be a white, conservative, God fearing gun owner. And really don't appreciate when someone starts knocking anything that I believe in. I'm never going to fIag or rat a post out that offends the way I feel. I just need to let the fools, fool themselves, instead of jumping in and telling them what I think. I'd like to think that I'm not going to get caught up and screw up on CT anymore. Anyone who has a job, doesn't steal or do drugs is alright by me, even if their a misguided.
I don't have a job :shock:

You want want one? I'll mail you the bus fare. Your just growing up you'll be fine I'm sure.
To be honest I got a line of people looking to hire me :lol:

Though I've been thinking about a lot of different things. I think I might try to join the marine corps in the fall

You know I had to Like that one, but think it over..long and hard!
You'll spend lots of time away from home and lots of it 'afloat' too.

greybeard said:

Yeah. There is a lot of time between now and next fall when I will make the final decision so I should have plenty of time to think about it

ez14. said:
greybeard said:

Yeah. There is a lot of time between now and next fall when I will make the final decision so I should have plenty of time to think about it

You're a good man just for seriously considering it. Good luck!

melking said:
Banning B R is another example of the new Mod abusing power, but that is just my opinion.

Mel, I disagree. I need to turn over a new leaf and control my mean-spirited behavior. I have served my time but I feel like I need to serve a period of contrition. I intend to be a better person. I fully support the Moderators and our Administrator.

Lazy M said:
ez14. said:
greybeard said:

You're a good man just for seriously considering it. Good luck!
I agree, but think it over real well

Bright Raven said:
melking said:
Banning B R is another example of the new Mod abusing power, but that is just my opinion.

Mel, I disagree. I need to turn over a new leaf and control my mean-spirited behavior. I have served my time but I feel like I need to serve a period of contrition. I intend to be a better person. I fully support the Moderators and our Administrator.
Kiss bASS :lol2: Glad to see you're back from your vacation.

holm25 said:
Bright Raven said:
melking said:

Thank you.
You behave in response to the circumstances you find yourself in.

https://youtu.be/YtsvsLFYYSg

Bright Raven said:
holm25 said:
Bright Raven said:

Thank you.
You behave in response to the circumstances you find yourself in.

https://youtu.be/YtsvsLFYYSg

I have been promoted to Bernard "Barney" P. Milton Oliver Fife.

Really missed you this week BR, thought the place was gonna fold up without your expertise.

So ends another tale for our heroes.
Tune in next week to find out who gets banned next on...

Adventures in Cattle Today!!!

Latest posts