Where do you live???

Help Support CattleToday:

Cypress,

I almost had my daughter convinced to name my 2nd grandson Trasimond. She was looking for names starting with a T.

Thought the same thing you thought about Jeanne as well.

Jeanne, Mesquite is nothing but a burb now. Horned toads are long gone too.

backhoeboogie":2er67at8 said:
Cypress,

I almost had my daughter convinced to name my 2nd grandson Trasimond. She was looking for names starting with a T.

Thought the same thing you thought about Jeanne as well.

Jeanne, Mesquite is nothing but a burb now. Horned toads are long gone too.

I haven't seen a horny toad in I don't know when. It's been a long long time.

HaHa yes, very French. My dad's family spoke Parisien french & so he was a spy in WWII passing as a native. My mom was Canadian french, which is more of a "slang" french from what I've been told. Grew up in RI - there were huge communities that were just french. French schools, french churches. Many of my counsins spoke french until they went to school.
I had an Aunt Antionette, an Aunt Angelicque, & Aunt Simone - love those names.
My Uncle & Grandfather were names Gene - I got the female version :banana:

No HORNED TOADS ! bummer - where did they go? I can remember turning them upside down in my hand and rubbing their bellie - weird strange memories!!!!!
But they still have Mesquite Rodeo, right? - I've seen it on TV.

Was watching "Texas Country Reporter" a few months ago and he had traveled to a small town somewhere SE of Austin and did a story on the huge number of horned toads they had. Almost like it was the final sanctuary for them. They were everywhere. Personally I haven't seen one since I was a kid and that was a long time ago.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":1p3yrctl said:
No HORNED TOADS ! bummer - where did they go? I can remember turning them upside down in my hand and rubbing their bellie - weird strange memories!!!!!
But they still have Mesquite Rodeo, right? - I've seen it on TV.
Fire ants ran them off or killed them.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":2mpwpx2l said:
Awh - nasty fire ants. Glad I've never been exposed to them.

PM me your address and I will ship you a bucket of them this spring. This will be enough for you share with your neighbors to know what your missing out on. The fire ant will make you loose all modesty doing the shuffle,some call this the stomp. If driving down the road you see your neighbor running, rolling, yanking clostes off you know what has happened. No matter the sex or your modesty level them clothes are coming off. There is just not enough room for you and the fire ants in them.

Caustic Burno":1xn1g5q1 said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":1xn1g5q1 said:
Awh - nasty fire ants. Glad I've never been exposed to them.

PM me your address and I will ship you a bucket of them this spring. This will be enough for you share with your neighbors to know what your missing out on. The fire ant will make you loose all modesty doing the shuffle,some call this the stomp. If driving down the road you see your neighbor running, rolling, yanking clostes off you know what has happened. No matter the sex or your modesty level them clothes are coming off. There is just not enough room for you and the fire ants in them.
And just think of all the time an money I spent tryin to get some girls britches off. All it takes is few fire ants. :bang:

jedstivers":3pfgvb6c said:
And just think of all the time an money I spent tryin to get some girls britches off. All it takes is few fire ants. :bang:

Only problem Jed, is that after he or she gets their clothes off, they won't likely want to be intimate because they'll have big welps where they got bit, and a butt load of pain. I'd find another method of de-clothing if I were you.

This went from Jeanne wanting to know where you live, to redneck talk, to coon ass, to being French, to horned toads, to getting a girls britches off. I guess you could say this one has been hijacked.

Latest posts