When will she calve game....

Help Support CattleToday:

11/4/06 9:15 a.m. bull calf.

Actually I'm surprised she hasn't calved yet. Based my guess on my cows which usually calf within a week of that much swelling & discharge.

welll are you all geared up for the big day? got some gloves and hot water ready?

I reckon this means I didn't win. I sure could use a new t-shirt and Christmas is still a while off. :(

cfpinz

Nov. 12th between 4 am and 8 am

If you're feeding grain at all and are feeding it in the mornings she'll calve at night and if you're feeding grain in the evening time she'll calve in the daytime. From my limited experience I've found that to be true.

This could really be a contest with no winner! If memory serves, Hoss said he was leaving last Friday for a week of deer hunting. He also said the first time he saw the calf, that days guess would be the winner. I think he ought to send all who responded a new tshirt!! :lol:

coolpop":2hewxca0 said:
Yea! I'm with you... I think we need a neighbor of his to go check the cow and report to us.

pop - I'm up for a little ride, let's roll. But if she's calved I'm taking the cow, you can have the calf! :lol:

cfpinz

I'm up for a road trip. You're in Vir-gin-niah, and I'm in West By God Vir-gin-niah, the cow is in middle Tennessee -- not that far away. You taking your trailer or we taking mine???

Susie David":lvmee2zn said:
Hoss must still be deer hunting...
Been wondering about that cow...actually looking for my new T-shirt.
DMc

You don't reckon that deer shot ole Hoss instead, do ya?
By the time he gets around to answering this, that calf may be weaned. :roll:

warpaint":r71ani2l said:
Susie David":r71ani2l said:
Hoss must still be deer hunting...
Been wondering about that cow...actually looking for my new T-shirt.
DMc

You don't reckon that deer shot ole Hoss instead, do ya?
By the time he gets around to answering this, that calf may be weaned. :roll:

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.....I remain alive while two pesky whitetail bucks lay in the freezer.

Latest posts