When will she calve game....

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
Let's play a little game. This heifer is due anytime. Whoever can guess the birthdate / time the closest will win a prize (within the cont. US) and an attaboy / girl if outside normal shipping areas. The winner will get a mug or t-shirt or something.

Clues:

Photos were taken yesterday at 2:00 pm
On April 7th vet said that she was 2.5 months bred.
She is a limi-angus bred to a red angus bull.
She is 28 months old and weighs about 1200 pounds.

Fire away with guesses. If guessing the same day as someone else define a 4 hour time period within that day.

I will PM winner for a mailing address if they wish to accept the prize. Bragging rights will be posted on the board.

Contest is open to public questions if I know the answers.

Please include reasons for your guess from the pictures. I will continue to fight with photo-bucket to get more photos for better guessing.

PA290035.jpg

PA290034.jpg

PA290036.jpg

PA290037.jpg

PA290038.jpg

Wow! Some of you really think she will calve in the wee hours of the night huh? Well as owner of this here contest I reserve the right to make the rule that the winner will be whoever is closest to the time that I see the calf the first time. IF I happen to be up checking and she's calving the late night / early morning times will be valid :lol:

11-04-06 5:30pm

You never specified what the prize was. Does the winner get the cow?

cfpinz

cfpinz":4k3bzesc said:
11-04-06 5:30pm

You never specified what the prize was. Does the winner get the cow?

cfpinz

cfpinz, I checked into postage and a 1200 pound cow was too expensive to ship. Besides I couldn't find an envelope that she would fit in. The winner will have to settle for a coffee mug or some other trinket. :lol:

Latest posts