When no one is around.....

Help Support CattleToday:

There's 7 steps up to my front porch and front door. One day, when my brother was visiting and I came back from the grocery store, laboriously carrying about 10 bags of groceries up the steps, my brother stood holding the front door open and made the observation....
Tis a lazy man that won't make more than one trip.

We know that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach.
The way to a woman's heart must be our manly awesomeness at being able to display our improvisinationess.
I may have checked that box too, a time or two.

Hey @skyhightree1 ... glad to see you. Are you getting any snow that way yet? We have over 4 inches and still coming down... wet and fine.... PERFECT snowman and snow ball snow. Should be passing through and leaving us pretty soon...
No snow here think supposed to start soon.. thanks I been busy and dealing with alot of crap working alot. How have you been? Feel free to text me whenever.

There's 7 steps up to my front porch and front door. One day, when my brother was visiting and I came back from the grocery store, laboriously carrying about 10 bags of groceries up the steps, my brother stood holding the front door open and made the observation....
Tis a LAZIER man that won't offer to help carry a few.....🙄
😥😯

Latest posts