whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

Was playing around on Photobucket trying to organise a collage and must have deleted my pic from earlier on in this thread. Here it is again (before you think I'm not a game player ;-) ) together with the collage, it may be fun for others to see what one looked like then and now, I know I would so lets see them :D.

Baby steps(how's that dress :lol: ) to a cheeky Teenager
DSC00012-1.jpg

Roaring Twenties to the Dirty Thirties
alis-3.jpg

To now....Naughty Forties.
alipool.jpg

Let's hope the Fifties will be 'Nifty' but that's in a while still and who can tell.

So come on folks, haul those old photo's out and let's have a laugh.

Wow Alison you are one of those lucky few who never seems to change with a little age. Great pics!

Thanks Vic, I have no illusions about my age and believe the sooner a person embraces the fact that they are getting older and gets on with enjoying life the better. Wrinkles are not nice though!!!! :eek:

Alison, that is a great idea. Love to see pics of little ones, like the ones you & Dun posted.
So I'll help try to as well. I might have some gray hair & wrinkles too, but I agree about age. No point in fighting it and lifes alot more fun when you just embrace it.

Early years...
Jpics5.jpg

Late teens with my younger sis, neices & nephew
Jpics1.jpg

late 20's
Jpics3.jpg

my wedding at 30
CopyofJpics1.jpg

late 30's
CopyofJpics2.jpg

40's/now
IMG_3321.jpg

OK Alison, you asked for it. ;-) I cannot find pics in my early teens , I hope my mom has them.

My big sis and I in front of Grandpa's gold fish pond. I am on the left .
250476_1998604121472_1134577259_2400295_3191333_n.jpg

I think 19 or 20, in Nashville on the Mark Twain .
002-1.jpg

Mr HD and I in 1994
003-1.jpg

His favorite pic of me that day. :? Apparently he said something very funny. Mom ,dad and myself.
004-1.jpg

In my later 20's, marrried for a couple of years with Tibidoe, my Scotch Collie .
007-1.jpg

005-Copy-1.jpg

Early 30's, dad and I giving Bo a hair cut.
008-1.jpg

Winter of 2009 before Steffie was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer .
006-Copy-1.jpg

GREAT pictures!! I love that idea of doing baby through adult. dun's is such a sweet picture.

I'd be begging for someone to post again for me, but I have none from my younger years on the computer and I haven't yet figured out how to use our scanner.

Keep the new (old) ones coming. Y'all look great!

Katherine

Ok if we are going to do the nostalgia thing here is a picture of me at 16 with my little brother Arnie
scan00019.jpg

and 44 years later same brother
scan00018.jpg

and one more from my Democrat days. I came home from college with this hair and had to fight some of my buddies from HS as they thought hair made you a hippie. They found out I was the same redneck just with longer hair. Besides it got me a lot of girls, so I didn't care if they liked it or not.
Old_Timey_Pics_006.jpg

What colour hair did you think I have?

I was born a redhead.

Me in front, brother behind.

SueandChrisonTink.jpg

The love of my life - Pepper when he first arrived

AyoungSueandPeppy.jpg

Fancy Dress at Pony Club

Sue-alady.jpg

Later with permed hair

Suewithflyawayhair.jpg

I officially nominate hillsdown as the innaugural Cattle Today calender babe! :heart: :heart: :heart:

cfpinz":1vo3tc2i said:
I officially nominate hillsdown as the innaugural Cattle Today calender babe! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I don't disagree but based on the last picture here I think Suzie Q gets a month of her own also!

I think they are all lovely looking ladies, way above 'calender babes' :help: . You girls all seem so tall sort of like close to 6ft, I manage just over 5ft????

3waycross - you were really a handsome young man, he's still there just with a little less hair and a couple of wrinkles! ;-)

Keep the pics coming, if anyone wants to try the collage thing check out Photobucket or give me a shout.

Aww thanks 3 way.

My hair is pretty long again at the moment. A friend took a head shot of me with a tiger at Dreamworld the other day and I am waiting for her to send it to me.

I have told another friend that the next time she books her hair to be done that I will get mine done at the same time. Hopefully not much has to be cut off this time. I only get the unhealthy bits cut and off and my fringe.

3waycross":28kprmt2 said:
Ok if we are going to do the nostalgia thing here is a picture of me at 16 with my little brother Arnie
scan00019.jpg

and 44 years later same brother
scan00018.jpg

and one more from my Democrat days. I came home from college with this hair and had to fight some of my buddies from HS as they thought hair made you a hippie. They found out I was the same redneck just with longer hair. Besides it got me a lot of girls, so I didn't care if they liked it or not.
Old_Timey_Pics_006.jpg

3way, you should start smiling for pics again, it's nice. Bet you were popular with the girls!
Mr. CF had the same experience with the long hair thing. Guess people couldn't figure how you could have hair & still be a conservative. :lol:
.....course, he still has long hair :D

HD...Love your Grandpa's pond! That was pretty fancy!

The nostaglia/life spanning pics are even more fun.
I'm just lovin' this thread!

Ok. Pictures of pictures:
Our wedding day
photo-21.jpg

Me and jess when we first started dating
photo-22.jpg

Family pic From about 10 yrs ago
photo-23.jpg

Pic from when jess was pregnany with my daughter whos 16 now
photo-24.jpg

Hook those are some great pictures....and I know Jesus loves yore kids. He made em look just like their Momma.

Naw, just kiddin. You sure stamped that little one hard. He's the spittin image of you. I envy you those little fellas.

Mine are all grown up.

Things were good the first few years. I never could afford to buy her glasses. Then we both got the lasik surgery. She really saw me for the first time but by then i had her in my web and there wasnt a thing she could do.

Latest posts