whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown":3gg8wjnh said:
I was hoping we could add this to the new photo board when it is up,,,, butt ....
I am game .

254310_2001587916065_1134577259_2404488_2227806_nMeFairmont-1-1.jpg

I am the owner/operator of a seedstock Gelbvieh cattle ranch.

Very attractive woman HD.

JHH":1jkg4gki said:
hillsdown":1jkg4gki said:
I was hoping we could add this to the new photo board when it is up,,,, butt ....
I am game .

254310_2001587916065_1134577259_2404488_2227806_nMeFairmont-1-1.jpg

I am the owner/operator of a seedstock Gelbvieh cattle ranch.

Very attractive woman HD.
Good lookin for sure. Where's the ring?

showing71":1urqv24v said:
Well, here I am. They snapped this picture of me at work, where I am in customer service for a cattle management computer program.
And my sis and I at the state fair before champion female selection. Excuse the sweaty faces, it was HOT that day. And the story behind my screen name - 71 is the heifer I won the state fair with that year, hence showing71.
Oops, something happened to my photobucket account. Here's a different one.
IMG_0924-2.jpg

showing71":ssyhg96l said:
showing71":ssyhg96l said:
Well, here I am. They snapped this picture of me at work, where I am in customer service for a cattle management computer program.
And my sis and I at the state fair before champion female selection. Excuse the sweaty faces, it was HOT that day. And the story behind my screen name - 71 is the heifer I won the state fair with that year, hence showing71.
IMG_0924-2.jpg

Didn't know you knew Isomade. You two make a lovely couple! :hide:

Pulling honey a few years ago
113_1394.jpg

installing packages this past spring
IMG_0055.jpg

working on a cow with gut issues...hubby doing his thing...taking the pic while i fight with 007. That is ok, i like the herd health part
112_1240.jpg

won the battle
112_1243.jpg

A pic to come with me and my new hobby, passion or business. As i was looking for a pic, none of me in it so it will have to wait

showing71":3t04zyh1 said:
showing71":3t04zyh1 said:
IMG_0924-2.jpg

Showing71 -- YAY for donkeys! And that sure looks like a good one! How many do you have? Livestock guardian or ???

Are those rhe new 3 layer suits? They are awesome. Nice and cool. But they must be new cuz theyre too clean

Gale Seddon":1od00t5n said:
Showing71 -- YAY for donkeys! And that sure looks like a good one! How many do you have? Livestock guardian or ???
He's the only one we have. He's 4 (I think) and is "multi-purpose". He's a companion to my sister's horse, guardian for the cows, and breaks calves. He's a big guy too, only about a hand and a half shorter than my sister's horse. He's kind of a big puppy, if he sees you in the pasture he runs over to be pet.

FANTASTIC PICS everyone,, ladies and gents !!!!! Thank you so much for sharing them with all of us .. :wave:

I agree, that bee suit is awesome. You are one brave gal RR, even in a bee suit.. :nod:

Showing ,love the pic of you and Iso .. :lol: :tiphat:

Chrisy , you are the only one on here that keeps getting younger every year. You need to share you secret stash of the fountain of youth with all of your CT friends . :cowboy:

Thanks for the compliments fellas . Btw ,Massey I don't wear my band unless I am going out and dressing up. I am just a plain country gal now . ;-)

Latest posts