whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade":31rk4t5p said:
Gale, want me to repost that photo you sent me so folks can see the real you? :cowboy:

Sure, here ya go...here I am a couple of years ago. See? I still fit in my costume!
ww_05.jpg

And I'm returning the picture of you that you sent to me:
ugly-man-transvestite-fat-bitch-men.jpg

ALACOWMAN":13dr58jg said:
pdfangus":13dr58jg said:
HE WAS GIVING ADVICE EVEN BACK THEN....I CAN TELL IT BY LOOKING AT THE PICTURE....
:lol2: :cowboy: :lol2:
looks more like he's giving directions to some city folks, probably told them the wrong way,, just for fun

Naww, I think that he was telling on his brother........."Dad, he went that-a-way!"

Gale Seddon":3qkx3lnn said:
Isomade":3qkx3lnn said:
Gale, want me to repost that photo you sent me so folks can see the real you? :cowboy:

Sure, here ya go...here I am a couple of years ago. See? I still fit in my costume!
ww_05.jpg

And I'm returning the picture of you that you sent to me:
ugly-man-transvestite-fat-bitch-men.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DSC00063-1.jpg

Here is one of me and the kids with a new calf. Two things about my daughter, she always has candy in her mouth and she is always making funny faces at picture time. I should have worked on my tan before the pic, but it was only an unusually warm day in early spring.

GREAT PICS everyone , really ,, all are just fab . Please keep them coming !!!!!! :D

OMG , LMAO ,that pic of Iso is hilarious Gale .. :lol: :lol2:

Iso , I love the cute curls . Do you roll them or use an iron. :banana: :lol: :hide:

Awesome pics everyone.
And Iso, I understand if your intimidated. Its ok. Kilmer never could hold a candle to Pitt anyway

I've been crazy busy. No time to cook really. Probably going to smoke a fresh ham or 2 for turkey day. Ill put some pics up when I do

expensive hobby":o0ca6j1m said:
Hey Hook- how bout you throw up some more food pictures too. Just looking at them fills me up.

I can offer you a pic of my supper from Saturday to hold you over til Hook gets time? :lol:

photo2-1.jpg

Here ya go Hook. Pic of me and my son about a year ago. We found out yesterday he is expecting a baby sister. I don't know what I did wrong with the sizing, but there it is.

Just so many great pictures...I have to keep going back and making notes so I can comment...

Suzorse, I love your photo! And that is one larger-than-life cow...what is she?
Expensive Hobby, your kids are beautiful, candy and all, and it looks as though you're teaching them well.
Slick, forget turkey, now I want steak for Thanksgiving.
LaneFarms, if you click on your photo, it takes you to Ranchers.net and you can see the normal size picture. Congratulations on your growing family!

Isomade":15una7hc said:
Dun, 3way, KT, JS, TB, and Ala you're being called out, get to posting those pics boys.
If we post you young guys would have to hide our pics from your women. And the women on here would go wild. HAHAHA
There is a pic of John250, larryshoat and I floating around on here somewhere. At the North American Farm Show a couple of years ago.

pdfangus":y3x2wgp2 said:
Hook,

I saw Brad Pitt on teevee this morning. Living with Angie has takend a toll on him....you look betteer than he does now.

Hoss,
you are a younger man than I had imagined....

I want to see the real Jogeephus.....

Witness protection has some stipulations but what the heck. Here I be, the 1996 limbo champion of St. Thomas Island. :banana:

joejoe.jpg

Latest posts