whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

jonathan.jpg

I am a Junior High English teacher.

Great pics folks!!
I have no recent pics of myself, the last one I have goes back about 10 yrs ago. My friends have plenty, when I see them over the weekend I'll get one and post :D.

ALA and TB - we are waiting for your pics, no azzing about please :help:

TexasBred":17m46pb9 said:
Only pic of me I can find....made 2-3 years ago I believe. Don't think you can enlarge it or at least I couldn't.Retired banker, social worker, nutritionist, and pimp (which 3-way says includes all the others) When much younger was also an auditor, accountant and construction worker.
(Found a more recent one)

Sexy.jpg

Texas Bred, looks like you'll soon be adding another career to your list! When are you due? :hide:

Gale Seddon":2egzku42 said:
TexasBred":2egzku42 said:
Only pic of me I can find....made 2-3 years ago I believe. Don't think you can enlarge it or at least I couldn't.Retired banker, social worker, nutritionist, and pimp (which 3-way says includes all the others) When much younger was also an auditor, accountant and construction worker.
(Found a more recent one)

Sexy.jpg

Texas Bred, looks like you'll soon be adding another career to your list! When are you due? :hide:
looks like 3 weeks ago :lol:

alisonb":1gdo3e4k said:
Great pics folks!!
I have no recent pics of myself, the last one I have goes back about 10 yrs ago. My friends have plenty, when I see them over the weekend I'll get one and post :D.

ALA and TB - we are waiting for your pics, no azzing about please :help:
mmmmmmmmmmm naw... the men will only hate me more,, and the women will be scratching an clawin to get to me
:cowboy:

Would if I could. Logged in. Can't find "photo gallery". Have read the How to Post a Picture. CT photo gallery is missing. Have pictures on PhotoBucket, but can't figure out how to get it in this box. :bang: :bang: :bang:

Gale Seddon":138517h1 said:
You know, if that really is TB, we're both in big trouble!
No kidding....I couldn't resist. That ol' boy looks like he needs to be tubed with therabloat or maybe mineral oil. Either way back way off from him.

Farmerjon":2dr6pujg said:
Would if I could. Logged in. Can't find "photo gallery". Have read the How to Post a Picture. CT photo gallery is missing. Have pictures on PhotoBucket, but can't figure out how to get it in this box. :bang: :bang: :bang:

I POSTED MINE ON RANCHERS NET AND COPIED THE LINK TO HERE BUT IT WAS ACTING ALL SCREWY THIS MORNING AND WOULD NOT UPLOAD MY FIRST CHOICE IN PHOTOS. tRIED FIVE OR SIX TIMES AND IT JUST DID NOT LIKE MY FIRST PHOTO. TRIED A COUPLE OTHERS AND IT TOOK EM BOTH.

BASICALLY WHERE YOU HAVE THE PHOTO.... COPY THE LINK
THEN COME HERE AND START A REPLY
CLICK THE img BUTTON ABOVE THE DIALOGE BOX AND THEN PAST YOUR LINK BETWEEN THE BRACKETS.

Farmerjon":3criw46a said:

Farmerjon, here's a thread that should help you with this. Once you get it, you'll become a rabid photo poster like the rest of us! :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=74080&p=877433&hilit=posting+photos#p877433

Farmerjon":30ir0dir said:

Jon - when you look at your album in photobucket you'll see under each photo "img code"
right click to copy it and paste that code into your reply here

Thanks, CottageFarm, I skimmed his post and didn't realize he already had Photobucket! We should be seeing a photo any minute now, right?

Gale Seddon":3s0q5ujg said:
Thanks, CottageFarm, I skimmed his post and didn't realize he already had Photobucket! We should be seeing a photo any minute now, right?
Gale, want me to repost that photo you sent me so folks can see the real you? :cowboy:

Latest posts