whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

couple pic's of me :D
josey_wales.jpg

chip005.jpg

me and chip

I have really enjoyed this thread.....

now if those previously named shy boys would just step up....

ain't nobody older or uglier than me and I found a couple of flattering shots to post. Yes they were the best I could find, cause photograhers ain't go much to work with with me.

Galloway2.
that is cool.
enjoyed the photo hank on pericles.
the animal in the left photo looks pretty good too.
don't know much about straight Galloways. See a few belted in this area.

Thank you to all who are adding photos .. :D

Steve are you a well checker ? Love the look on that cows face.. :lol:

Keep them coming !!!!

Btw, if anyone wants me to post for them, you can email me [email protected] ,no spaces .... :tiphat:

2/B or not 2/B":1tocccsx said:
Great photos, I remember there being a lot of good ones on the older version of this thread too. I didn't play that time around but I will now. We took a bunch of these ourselves with a timer and every take was hilarious. No one was ever looking the direction they were supposed to. We'd like to stage some sort of American Gothic type shot with even more animals, but that could get pretty berzerk.

100_223178.jpg

i love it.... :heart: :banana: :cowboy:

hillsdown":f9tm7oyn said:

Keep them coming !!!!

Btw, if anyone wants me to post for them, you can email me [email protected] ,no spaces .... :tiphat:

Hillsdown, I tried to send you an email, to get into the game, but both were "undeliverable." ??

Kathie in Thorp":3cwrcbmr said:
hillsdown":3cwrcbmr said:

Keep them coming !!!!

Hillsdown, I tried to send you an email, to get into the game, but both were "undeliverable." ??
Make sure you put .ca and not .com, HD is in Canada.

Isomade":2ukpu08s said:
Kathie in Thorp":2ukpu08s said:
hillsdown":2ukpu08s said:

Keep them coming !!!!

Make sure you put .ca and not .com, HD is in Canada.

What Iso said and do not use the _ it is all together ,no dashes or spaces. Just type it that way so google bots cannot grab it and send junk to me.

If you still can't figure my email to just PM me yours and I will reply , that way you just have to attach a pic and reply back. :wave:

hillsdown":2vlxh0on said:
What Iso said and do not use the _ it is all together ,no dashes or spaces. Just type it that way so google bots cannot grab it and send junk to me.

If you still can't figure my email to just PM me yours and I will reply , that way you just have to attach a pic and reply back. :wave:

It was the _ that messed it up. Anyway, Dun came to the rescue, so just hold your horses for a few more minutes. :)

Latest posts