whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

Here's some stuff off my FB page. The pics with the little gal in the green sweatshirt: She's a 2009 double-lung transplant SURVIVOR (Cystic Fibrosis); had never been near a bovine before. Other pics are just random cattle shots, our itsy-bity calf this year, my fabulous grandbabies, and handsome step-son, misc. fam and etc., that are just w/ those collections of pics . . . Yes, the dress is brain tanned buckskin.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.198164076862550.51567.100000068766764&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.200192433326381.52441.100000068766764&type=3

Isomade":emg4f6bs said:
Kathie in Thorp":emg4f6bs said:
Isomade":emg4f6bs said:
We need a more recent pic of our leader, and the "face" of CT. Out with it boss.
I thought you'd get on here, Iso, and tell me that I looked pretty good for an older specimen. My little feelers are hurt!
Kahie, I just wasn't expecting you to have a beard, now the lady with you is much better looking than you are :p .

Now I'm really confused!

melking":308dvm5n said:
suzorse":308dvm5n said:
ok here is 1 of me
flickermeaug2.jpg

I am a sales clerk and milkmaid Suzanne

I have to ask Suzanne...Are you fairly short or is that a big cow?
she is a realy tall Brown Swiss,I am 5'2" ,I am milking 1 that is almost as tall now
Suzanne
2038dancingcow.gif

I probabky should not di this but here goes one from a few years back. Don"t laugh to hard, onlt thing on the computer I could find.

Always turned wrenches for a living from trucks, ag/construction equipment to industrial equipment.

tomandwhitetail-1.jpg

melking":2ssfd8gf said:
CKC1586":2ssfd8gf said:
Me and my Grand Daughter:

Guess you gotta click on it to make it bigger?

Which one is you?
Why bless your heart! The cute tall girl is my Grand Daughter the shorter chunkier one is me....that little bull is now living and working in Texas for one of our very own CT folks. :tiphat:

tom4018":3eryoduk said:
I probabky should not di this but here goes one from a few years back. Don"t laugh to hard, onlt thing on the computer I could find.

Always turned wrenches for a living from trucks, ag/construction equipment to industrial equipment.

tomandwhitetail-1.jpg

Tom, I know wrasslin is real and all but you are takin it to a new level............cow wrasslin..........pay per view straight from Kentucky. Are you fixin to throw her with a double-endo, super duper, twisty top head crank move? :mrgreen:

HOSS":x0231qbz said:
tom4018":x0231qbz said:

tomandwhitetail-1.jpg

Tom, I know wrasslin is real and all but you are takin it to a new level............cow wrasslin..........pay per view straight from Kentucky. Are you fixin to throw her with a double-endo, super duper, twisty top head crank move? :mrgreen:
Only time I ever won a battle with her is when she was still on the bottle. She is a little above my weight class.

James T":zrfoas94 said:
Isomade":zrfoas94 said:
Kahie, I just wasn't expecting you to have a beard, now the lady with you is much better looking than you are :p .

Now I'm really confused!
Just a joke James, Kathie is the lovely lady in the pic.

Well me and my assistant took the camera out while checking cows last evening but the cows where being camera shy except for our bull. We were staging an old cattle trailer full of hay in a pasture for when the snow flies. trying to thimk ahead. We really need to get a better camera. one that takes better low light pictures. Any suggestions?
Well before we headed out we found a piece of poop that looks like a cat. Here it is.
evening_feeding_043.JPG

Just chillin' with a Coca-Cola.
evening_feeding_052.JPG

RedBull is interested.
evening_feeding_063.JPG

Just wanted his head scratched. It"s hard to reach behind the poll.
evening_feeding_049.JPG

Thats enough of that. Don't want to make a pet of him or anything.
evening_feeding_050.JPG

:shock: a giant cow that shyts on the fence and makes it look like a cat!!!!! How much you want for it? :cowboy:

PSA - OhioSteve, please don't feed yourself to the animals! If you have to pat that bull, pat his shoulder from the other side of the fence, never his poll. Promise?

Ohiosteve, yikes, what a bull! Please be careful with him, those horns are quite something to be messing with!

Here's a current picture of me. I am currently unemployed, but used to work at a local vet clinic and did some phone survey stuff with a school division board. Hopefully my next job will be as eventful and enjoyable as the former. :)

IMG_5899.jpg

And I had to have my snowshoes on to even get to that machine shed so I could actually get a picture. There's over a foot of snow on the ground in most places already.

IluvABbeef":1c98xw4v said:
Ohiosteve, yikes, what a bull! Please be careful with him, those horns are quite something to be messing with!

Here's a current picture of me. I am currently unemployed, but used to work at a local vet clinic and did some phone survey stuff with a school division board. Hopefully my next job will be as eventful and enjoyable as the former. :)

IMG_5899.jpg

And I had to have my snowshoes on to even get to that machine shed so I could actually get a picture. There's over a foot of snow on the ground in most places already.
Lucky!
I wish it would snow over here, or at least get cold!

gabbyellepaige":3jmqc2pi said:
IluvABbeef":3jmqc2pi said:

IMG_5899.jpg

Lucky!
I wish it would snow over here, or at least get cold!

You can have all of our cold, if I can just keep some snow. Brrrrr.

Latest posts