whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

Cute pic Karin. :D

I know all about the snow blech !!! We got nailed too yesterday, and it is freakishly cold ,,,, brrrrrrrrrrrr. :cry2:

Love them all ,,keep them coming Peeps .. :wave:

Heres another one of me and the munchkin.

DSC_0024.jpg

here is my youngest and my only hope to not be put in an old folks home.
my sons said when i get old and poop myself they are putting me in a home.

(had to edit the other girls out. don't think their parents would like me posting theirs pictures on the internet)
halloween 2011
princess ninja
Haley.jpg

Kathie in Thorp":3lbzt1ps said:
gabbyellepaige":3lbzt1ps said:
IluvABbeef":3lbzt1ps said:
Ohiosteve, yikes, what a bull! Please be careful with him, those horns are quite something to be messing with!

Here's a current picture of me. I am currently unemployed, but used to work at a local vet clinic and did some phone survey stuff with a school division board. Hopefully my next job will be as eventful and enjoyable as the former. :)

IMG_5899.jpg

And I had to have my snowshoes on to even get to that machine shed so I could actually get a picture. There's over a foot of snow on the ground in most places already.
Lucky!
I wish it would snow over here, or at least get cold!

You can have all of our cold, if I can just keep some snow. Brrrrr.

It was only 2 F (-16 C) today, so it wasn't bad being outside. Gets colder with the wind though...

HD, how much snow did you get? I know we were just on the edge, but as far as being on the edge is concerned we still got the predicted amount of snow they said we'd get. :( Oh well, at least I can start using my snowshoes. 8)

We got about 5 cm and more on the way. It got to a high of -19 today. Not bad in my halley's working outside, and the wind is not bad. not a fan of shovelling our huge new deck, so need a small snowblower for it. That is on my list as an asap .. :help:

The cows keep coming up to the gate hoping I will let them into the winter feeding area, not gonna happen just yet I hope ..I hate winters . :bang:

Now here's a dilemma

Looking through my picture files and to my horror it appears the last thing I did with the self-timer on the camera was check out whether a black sports bra looks good on (no, no mirrors in this house).
"Oka-ay," thinks I. "If we're going that route, Texasbred can go first..."
Now things just get worse. Because today I realised that Texasbred did indeed go first, followed by Jogee and Anazazi
I'm running out of excuses...

Ack, I think there's one with more clothes on over at Ranchers somewhere.

Fall of 2008, yes I robbed the cradle! That's why I consider her my middle aged crazys. 40 years next month.
us.jpg

dun":15ecu7ai said:
Fall of 2008, yes I robbed the cradle! That's why I consider her my middle aged crazys. 40 years next month.
us.jpg

Just when I finally got used to envisioning you looking like Merle Haggard I find out you look like Geraldo Rivera! Lol! Just kiddin dun.

Hoss, you are right, there IS a resemblance! Hey Dun, nice to see you, what a handsome man! And Mrs. Dun is lovely. And congratulations on 40 years together...that is quite an accomplishment!

Latest posts