What's wrong with this picture

Help Support CattleToday:

cross_7":1osqbhr5 said:
they come in all colors
douches.jpg

The difference is that those truly are children. If this situation were reversed, the media would be using that picture instead of the sweet lookin blk kid in his stripped shirt.
Instead we get the sweet lookin blk kid @ age 12 and they conveniently don't show the one where he is 6'2" and flipping off the camera. Of course that would be racist.

1wlimo":3r26dpj6 said:
cross_7":3r26dpj6 said:
they come in all colors
douches.jpg

fully agree with you, and what is their excuse?

The welfare problem is a serious one and some how it does need sorted, and I do not think you can blame individual kids in general, their parents, grand parents etc are the cause.
The one on the right looks like he needs to be throwing the shot put at the special olimpics . What part of Alabama are those two from ?

Seems as though the media is trying to make a case that Zimmerman wasn't injured because the sally-port video doesn't show any visible injuries.

JSCATTLE":zxs9me4x said:
1wlimo":zxs9me4x said:
cross_7":zxs9me4x said:
they come in all colors
douches.jpg

fully agree with you, and what is their excuse?

The welfare problem is a serious one and some how it does need sorted, and I do not think you can blame individual kids in general, their parents, grand parents etc are the cause.
The one on the right looks like he needs to be throwing the shot put at the special olimpics . What part of Alabama are those two from ?
that new york hat,, should be all the evidence you need,,, that they aint from AL.

It's good to live in Texas . A guy about 40 miles south of me woke up the other night to someone digging in his truck . He went out side with his shot gun the thief ran he yelled stop . Guy kept running he fired 1 warning shot and 2 at the guy . It was on the news last night . Texas castle law says you can use deadly force to protect your belongings . He told the cops he had a pistol stolen before out of his truck and he thought the guy might have it on him . Cops said he did nothing wrong .

JSCATTLE":2090tyx7 said:
It's good to live in Texas . A guy about 40 miles south of me woke up the other night to someone digging in his truck . He went out side with his shot gun the thief ran he yelled stop . Guy kept running he fired 1 warning shot and 2 at the guy . It was on the news last night . Texas castle law says you can use deadly force to protect your belongings . He told the cops he had a pistol stolen before out of his truck and he thought the guy might have it on him . Cops said he did nothing wrong .

That is the exact reason there is a Model 97 next to the bed 20" Modified Choke loaded with Federal Buckshot with flight control wads. Put every buckshot in the size of a baseball cap at 50 yard's. It has a 1911 friend right beside it cocked and locked.

12g, ruger p95, and 22 mag are the 3 that are kept in reach here.

Js, we have the same laws here.

hooknline":smhjxuoq said:

Are they the same? I didn't realize that . I guess as long as your shooting a white guy and your white it'd be ok .

true story
a buddy of mine and his wife a few years back were sitting in their living room one night watching tv when two guys kicked the front door in and held them at gun point while they robbed them of their money, rings, laptop, and looked thru house anything else they might want.
since then i keep a youth model 870(short stock & barrel) loaded with #3 buckshot close by.

JSCATTLE":17ls09j1 said:
hooknline":17ls09j1 said:

Are they the same? I didn't realize that . I guess as long as your shooting a white guy and your white it'd be ok .
Only people allowed to shoot a black man is another black man.
All others are racially profiling and trigger happy. Reguardless of the circumstances.
I thought everyone knew this

I don't keep a gun in the bedroom. I sleep walk and I grab stuff while I do it and it just scares the dickens out of me of the thought of me grabbing that thing while I'm doing it one night.

Latest posts