What's wrong with this picture

Help Support CattleToday:

For what it's worth.
lspic.jpg

That's not the dead treyvon on the right. Thats another picture of another different treyvon from MySpace.
I'll post a pic of the real one in a second.

This is the most recent picture of the real dead treyvon available to the public
photo-80.jpg

He's the guy on the far right in the white tank top.
Again. Just posting the facts.

Right now as we speak there is a brush fire with 4 stations called in not 1 mile from today's rally for treyvon. Heavy woods. No lightning.
Coincidence?

Not good. Now there is another brush fire about 1 mile down the road from the original.
Seems there's a firebug. Someone wants attention. Listening to the scanner now.
We're so dry.

5 different fires around the rally now. Not spot overs. Someone's trying to start something.

hooknline":3hn8jic1 said:
His dad is white his mom is Peruvian
Now we have zimmermans account of what happened:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nation ... 0147.story
I don't know anything about Florida law but here you can't shoot someone just because you're getting your a$$ whipped. There has to be fear for your life involved and I don't think a whipping goes that far. I don't see any reason for rioting from "their" side but I don't see how a fistfight turns into a need to shoot someone...
And honestly, if I were walking through a black neighborhood and some guy jabbering on his phone was following me and watching everything I did, I'd probably figure I was in deep $hit and take it on the offensive to try to save myself as well. The differance would be that I am ARMED and this kid wasn't.
I'm not saying I support the kid that was shot but I can see both sides.
Pictures of either party don't help at all... That just shows people in their common environment. For example: I wear either waders and coveralls or boots and a cowboy hat fourteen hours a day... Any picture you take with myself and the people I associate with would look like the stereotypical redneck that hates people with dark skin and gays but I've been quite up-front about not having any problem with either. Stereotyping is a great timesaver but it can be a severely flawed method of saving time.

cow pollinater":24xldosl said:
hooknline":24xldosl said:
His dad is white his mom is Peruvian
Now we have zimmermans account of what happened:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nation ... 0147.story
I don't know anything about Florida law but here you can't shoot someone just because you're getting your a$$ whipped. There has to be fear for your life involved and I don't think a whipping goes that far. I don't see any reason for rioting from "their" side but I don't see how a fistfight turns into a need to shoot someone...
And honestly, if I were walking through a black neighborhood and some guy jabbering on his phone was following me and watching everything I did, I'd probably figure I was in deep $hit and take it on the offensive to try to save myself as well. The differance would be that I am ARMED and this kid wasn't.
I'm not saying I support the kid that was shot but I can see both sides.
Pictures of either party don't help at all... That just shows people in their common environment. For example: I wear either waders and coveralls or boots and a cowboy hat fourteen hours a day... Any picture you take with myself and the people I associate with would look like the stereotypical redneck that hates people with dark skin and gays but I've been quite up-front about not having any problem with either. Stereotyping is a great timesaver but it can be a severely flawed method of saving time.

The difference in being from a liberal state versus a conservative one.
Taking an ass whippin is a justified shooting here, if you are in fear .
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six. Again here it wouldn't get past the grand jury it would be a no bill.
I know far more people that carry here versus those who don't. I don't know anyone that doesn't have a pistol in their vehicle and a lot have a CHL.

hooknline":2m42btmt said:
That's not the dead treyvon on the right. Thats another picture of another different treyvon from MySpace.
I'll post a pic of the real one in a second.
That was one that got floated around here, did not know if it was right or not. We will probably never know the truth. The rallys would really cause a problem if it was reversed.

And while he's on top of you, you need to ask him if it's just an ass whoopin' he's givin' you or is he gonna crack your head open until your brains spill onto the sidewalk. Choot him, Lizabeth, choot him!

Glad i live here in the hills and don't have crap like that to put up with. If a fellar is a wandering around out here in the dark he better be a coon hunting.

The media is to blame for spinning the information to play on the the emotions of parents. We saw a young kid, not the young adult he was. They wanted to create racial tensions by allowing all to assume it had to be a white guy that shot him. Why do they keep using the kid photo? Why didn't they share all the facts? His school record and suspensions, him throwing gang signs on Facebook, and that he did start the physical fight. They both are to blame, and its not for the media to choose the "good" guy. We only know what they tell us and can't make rational decisions based on that. Our news channels make me sick. A united country isn't news worthy. They need to stir the pot to create sensationalism.

I'm beginning to trust TMZ more that our national news.

ffamom":2szr45yx said:
The media is to blame for spinning the information to play on the the emotions of parents. We saw a young kid, not the young adult he was. They wanted to create racial tensions by allowing all to assume it had to be a white guy that shot him. Why do they keep using the kid photo? Why didn't they share all the facts? His school record and suspensions, him throwing gang signs on Facebook, and that he did start the physical fight. They both are to blame, and its not for the media to choose the "good" guy. We only know what they tell us and can't make rational decisions based on that. Our news channels make me sick. A united country isn't news worthy. They need to stir the pot to create sensationalism.

I'm beginning to trust TMZ more that our national news.

:tiphat:

Absolutely ffamom.
Thats one of the reasons I've been pushing the facts so hard.

Appears to be another black/white racist thing that the media, black panthers, bro Jesse Jackson and bro Al Sharpton will milk for as many miles as possible. Sure beats working. Remember, two sides to every story and then there's the truth.
Can't shoot someone if he's beating the crap out of you? You gotta be kidding.

Looks like he needs to save that reward money.

Hashim Nzinga (Courtesy: DeKalb County Jail)

Regular Photo Size
New Black Panther Leader Arrested after Pawning Gun
Updated: Monday, 26 Mar 2012, 8:13 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 26 Mar 2012, 8:13 PM EDT

By MYFOXATLANTA STAFF/myfoxatlanta

DECATUR, Ga. - A member of the New Black Panther Party who went on national television to offer a reward for the capture of George Zimmerman was arrested in Gwinnett County.

According to the DeKalb County Sheriff's Office, Hashim Nzinga, 49 of Norcross, was arrested at probation office he was reporting to in Lawrenceville. He taken to Dekalb County Jail and charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. A warrant was sworn out in DeKalb County after evidence surfaced that Nzinga tried to pawn a semi-automatic handgun at a Stone Mountain pawn shop.

Nzinga serves as the New Black Panther Party's Chief of Staff. He recently made news after going on CNN and offering a $10,000 reward for the capture of George Zimmerman whose role in the shooting death of 17 year old Trayvon Martin is currently being investigated by Florida authorities.

Nzinga was convicted in Gwinnett County in February on felony deposit account fraud. He was sentenced to three years probation.