What's wrong with this picture

Help Support CattleToday:

I wasn't there either. But neither was the media and they aren't even touching on the facts I posted.
We've heard from about everyone including the illustrious potus.
I too am curious to hear what Zimmermans entire take is. Although the latest witness report says that he saw the kid on top of Zimmerman giving him a whooping. And zimmermans statement from the scene right after says he was the one yelling for help.
This whole situation is fubar.

highgrit":3dacpalh said:
I was not there so I don't know the facts. But I would sure like to hear from Mr.Zimmerman. You would think Fox, or CNN news would invite him to tell his side of the story?? Somebody needs to slolw this down, or maybe this is the time to settle or differences. I do realize that the black panthers name was muslim, and black power needs to get off of welfare, foodstamps, and other taxpayers subsidies.

Don't you suppose that Mr Zimerman's attorney has told him that he has the right to remain silent and that he should use it!My guess is that he will talk when he has to and no sooner!

Red Bull Breeder":2wm849yt said:
The right to remain silent is the most important right the shooter right now. That and the right to a attorney. And he needs a good one.
Frankly, the one he's talking with now and was on last nights news doesn't impress me. He's a customer of mine and Zimmerman needs either another better one or more. Probably all I should say on that

hooknline":2j7q6qmm said:
Red Bull Breeder":2j7q6qmm said:
The right to remain silent is the most important right the shooter right now. That and the right to a attorney. And he needs a good one.
Frankly, the one he's talking with now and was on last nights news doesn't impress me. He's a customer of mine and Zimmerman needs either another better one or more. Probably all I should say on that

The media and the black activists immediately turned this tragic incident into a black-white incident. Here is one profile of the shooter
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/ ... y=nav|head
Guys who want to be cops have always made me a little nervous for reasons I can't explain. (Cops who really are cops have all my support.) To patrol the apartment complex, armed, is trouble. The "neighborhood watch" he supposedly was, it's reported, was mostly him. I think his defense will have to focus strongly on a citzens right to territory, free of burglars and other evil-doers. The more I read the more I'm convinced this was in no way a racially motivated crime. I don't think we have laws yet that cover a Peruvian killing a black, except the laws against murder and homicide.
The cops and prosecutors are right to take their time deciding charges. I guess Al Sharpton don't impress them.
And for Spike Lee to tweet Zimmerman's address was unforgiveable and shoud be chargeable.
Yeah, the kid is going to need OJ's defense team. Big time legal talent should step up.

I know I would be better off if a bomb went off at one of them black panther rallies. Them black guys hate me as much as the muslims do.

I'm gonna wait for the facts to come out before I make up my mind. Having said that,Zimmerman did so many things wrong starting with being armed..then there is the following of the suspect after Dispatch told him not to.. getting so close to the suspect that a fight could break out.. way too many mistakes..

peg4x4":2r8cmxsz said:
I'm gonna wait for the facts to come out before I make up my mind. Having said that,Zimmerman did so many things wrong starting with being armed..then there is the following of the suspect after Dispatch told him not to.. getting so close to the suspect that a fight could break out.. way too many mistakes..

Very well said.

fitz

First off since hen is it wrong to be armed?
Secondly, he went back to his truck after being told not to follow. That's when the kid followed him back to his truck and the fight started

hooknline":14zad1ou said:
First off since hen is it wrong to be armed?
Secondly, he went back to his truck after being told not to follow. That's when the kid followed him back to his truck and the fight started

Amen on being armed there are many that believe in our second amendment right's.
I am armed at all times as many others I know.

Seems nothing is being said about the blacks that killed the young "white" Miss. State Univ. student last week. He was just a "kid" too.

Just another excuse to rape and pilfer. The have nots trying to get more for doing nothing. Maybe they will riot and steal to try and make their point. It's a dang shame when ever a young person gets killed no matter the reason. It's Bush's fault.

SSGenetics":2qfqqbkl said:
Is Zimmerman even white?

Looks like a chubby mexican to me.....
Heard one commentator say he has the same % spanish in his blood that Obama has black in his blood. :shock:

Come on Ac. 20 minutes from here to all the action.
Traffic in the area was crazy this afternoon on my way back home. I guess JJ is in town now.

hooknline":2aivd7q1 said:
Come on Ac. 20 minutes from here to all the action.
Traffic in the area was crazy this afternoon on my way back home. I guess JJ is in town now.
another thing to add to the """things you'll never hear a southern redneck say"" jesse jackson and al sharpton are my hero's
:cowboy:

Latest posts