Check out this AI video. crazy

Help Support CattleToday:

Man is not perfect; therefore Computers/AI will never be perfect. Just as some people have become more and more dependent on our government and allowed the government to do more and more for/to them, so have they become more and more dependent on the world of Computers/AI. Once all this is set in motion it is very hard/next to impossible to stop.

Do you wish to serve under the direction of, have your daily activities directed by, your finances managed by Computer Programs or Robotics with a built in AI brain. Are they capable of human/humane behavior ? Does it depend on who programs them and for what purpose ? At what point do these things we create to do our thinking and perform our tasks, begin to create their own clones.

It is like some of the Sci-Fi from the past is becoming a reality, and the dangers are being ignored. It will be much worse than Planet of the Apes, which had a very clear message. It wasn't just a lot of monkey business. 🤷‍♀️

All the fake news and, so called, "conspiracy theories" that have came true it concern's me who's doing the programing. They'll re-wright history and skew the facts. I actually have a nephew that programs AI. I'm sure our views would differ a lot. I have another nephew in-law that works for IBM. He said that real soon I'd be able to program it to watch the cameras in my calving barn, recognize when one was starting to calve and call me. Crazy! Lots of people are going to lose their jobs soon.

You realize you can't believe everything you see on the internet, right?
I'd like to believe a lot of things, but that doesn't mean I disbelieve just because I don't want to believe.

I have a perception that is somewhere between the two extremes, belief and disbelief, and it leans more heavily in one direction.

I'd like to believe a lot of things, but that doesn't mean I disbelieve just because I don't want to believe.

I have a perception that is somewhere between the two extremes, belief and disbelief, and it leans more heavily in one direction.
When in first grade I did not believe some of what they said or was in print. There was more to first grade than "Jump, Jip, Jump".
It was the beginning of our "indoctrination".

Last edited:

Latest posts