What's wrong with this picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Several years ago my dog woke me up and I noticed a car parked in front of my house and a fella was sneaking up through the yard toward my garage that sat away from the house. I grabbed my 30.06 and slipped out the back door and hid behind the pump house and watched as he crept toward the garage. It was about 3:00 a.m and the moon was bright so I could see him pretty good. I lead him a bit and when he got about 4 foot from the building I put the cosshairs on his head and pulled up just a hair and popped a cap. I never realized how loud that rifle was at night and I didn't think you could run from my garage to the road without taking any less than about 200 steps but unless I miscounted I can't say this fella put his feet on the ground more than three times. When he reached the road he dove in the back window of the car and the driver sped off. I put the sight on the car but figured they weren't worth it. Dam round of 30..06 at the time was nearly fifty cents per round. I never had any more trouble.

Jogeephus":2n99o8ss said:
Several years ago my dog woke me up and I noticed a car parked in front of my house and a fella was sneaking up through the yard toward my garage that sat away from the house. I grabbed my 30.06 and slipped out the back door and hid behind the pump house and watched as he crept toward the garage. It was about 3:00 a.m and the moon was bright so I could see him pretty good. I lead him a bit and when he got about 4 foot from the building I put the cosshairs on his head and pulled up just a hair and popped a cap. I never realized how loud that rifle was at night and I didn't think you could run from my garage to the road without taking any less than about 200 steps but unless I miscounted I can't say this fella put his feet on the ground more than three times. When he reached the road he dove in the back window of the car and the driver sped off. I put the sight on the car but figured they weren't worth it. Dam round of 30..06 at the time was nearly fifty cents per round. I never had any more trouble.
fear is a great motivator

When is mainstream media going to post a pic of this young "man" Trayvon and quit posting the pic of him when he was in the cub scouts??

I emailed one of the local news outlets about this very question.
Their answer was that they only had permission to use the photos that we've seen
Any guesses on who gives the permission out? Yep. Mommy and daddy.
It wouldn't benefit their wallets if the released the actual pictures

On a job in a condo community. Hooking up to residents water. One black guy just came out, turned off 2 water spigots to 2 pumps running. Didn't say a word. Problem is these pumps can't run dry. The other problem was his attitude.
Another one of those deals where my hands stayed in my pockets. Course he doesnt know what was in my pockets.
He ended up being a chicken shyt and getting in car running his big lips the whole time.
The black community here is not in a good mood after all this trayvon stuff isn't going their way

Saw this morning where the media is refering to Zimmerman as a "white hispanic". These are the same folks that think Obama is black as night. More like a summer night in Alaska.

The media is what fuels these fires.....

I'll be having a talk with the guy in the morning.
Making sure I accidently block his car in with trailer. So he can't run off again with out talking to me

Angry black man called the cops on me this morning.
Said I was intimidatin him, he didn't feel safe, and was in fear of his life.
I was doin nothing of the sort. Just explained to him how he was commiting a crime.
Cops told him how wrong he was, he sped away after getting told off by the police.
I might call the ACLU because if this racist action.

LRTX1":1xmeitbf said:
lynnmcmahan":1xmeitbf said:
ga.prime":1xmeitbf said:
http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/27/octomom-poses-nude-nadya-suleman-losing-home/#.T3nKYZi1nzI
Should be a law against exploiting crazies

And exposing them :yuck:

If that were the case, there would be no new from the White House. That would probably be good too.

hooknline":3348fm2u said:
Angry black man called the cops on me this morning.
Said I was intimidatin him, he didn't feel safe, and was in fear of his life.
I was doin nothing of the sort. Just explained to him how he was commiting a crime.
Cops told him how wrong he was, he sped away after getting told off by the police.
I might call the ACLU because if this racist action.
Give em hell hook !!!

The main thing folks are objecting to is the idea that someone can kill another human being and there is not even an inquiry or trial.

I don't think any of usd should pretend to be the judge or jury in this case. The fact is a white person openly shot and killed a black person. There needs to be an inquiry to find the facts.

We are a nation of laws. Even when a policeman shoots and kills in the line of duty there is a hearing to see if the action is justified.

In the FLA case there is the automatic presumption the white man is justified in shooting. There is no trial or inquiry to find the real facts.

That is what most of the black community is objecting to.

What if the dead youth had been white and the shooter black? Would a black shooter automatically be presumed innocent?

Walking 2 miles at night for skittles is not a crime.

I am not presuming either one way or the other. I personally feel there needs to be a trial hearing to determine the true facts before the white shooter is peresumed to be justified or not.

Jim

:???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: Your joking right? Please tell me you are.

Latest posts