What's wrong with this picture

Help Support CattleToday:

I've been hearing about this on the news for a bunch of days now. From what has been reported, and from what I know of what the news says, it sure does seem like it was a biased deal. and if what has been reported has been accurate, I'd be surprised is the shooter gets easy time.

I didn't know it was so close to where you are hook.

Katherine

The kid was the aggressor, witness reports back it up. The pictures on the news are from when the kid was 12 years old. The kid was 6'2". The shooter required 13 stitches in his head. The 911 tapes where you hear someone telling for help are the shooters. Not the kids.
He was suspended from school. The neighborhood had a bunch of break ins coinciding with the time that the kid was visiting his daddy. His last Facebook pictures had him flashing gang signs. The family wiped off any recent pictures of him from Facebook and MySpace.
All facts.
I can link to the original police report, to the witness report, and to the most recent achool I'd picture if necessary

And for the record, the hate crime I'm referring to is that the black panthers have a 10k bounty on Zimmerman.

hooknline":3ddukzsy said:
The kid was the aggressor, witness reports back it up. The pictures on the news are from when the kid was 12 years old. The kid was 6'2". The shooter required 13 stitches in his head. The 911 tapes where you hear someone telling for help are the shooters. Not the kids.
He was suspended from school. The neighborhood had a bunch of break ins coinciding with the time that the kid was visiting his daddy. His last Facebook pictures had him flashing gang signs. The family wiped off any recent pictures of him from Facebook and MySpace.
All facts.
I can link to the original police report, to the witness report, and to the most recent achool I'd picture if necessary

Interesting. This is why I made the statement about what if the news was saying was accurate. On the news here (radio) they have the 911 caller as being the guy who was shot, and absolutely no mention of any injuries to the shooter. Here it has been portrayed that the kid who was shot was un-armed, and just walking down a sidewalk talking on a cellphone to his girlfriend while being followed by the shooter who had been yelling at him and threatening him. And no mention of any gang affiliation, school suspension or break-ins. I caught a 'blip' of it on TV news and it was pretty much what the radio was saying.

The info you have posted certainly changes things.

I just don't understand why 'the news' doesn't always put out the whole story. Depending on what you're watching or listening to, it has a spin on one side or another.

It seems to me, in light of what you're saying, the kid who was shot is not just an innocent victim.

edit:(you and I were posting at the same time)----A bounty??? YIKES!!!! NOT a good thing!!

Katherine

And...... The kid was out at 10pm in the rain walking at least 2 miles one way to just get skittles and ice tea. Yeah right. Oh, and he just happened to have a hoodie on concealing his face.
Iguve me a second and I'll post the kids high school I'd picture from this year. And the original police report and the witness report

And the recent picture of the 6'2" kid
photo-79.jpg

Note he's not as young or as cute as the media pictures

I think it is the media trying to stir the pot up and get viewers. There are people in this country who want to see us fighting in the streets. Also when the president gets beat in November, you better be ready for riots in the streets. Keep your guns handy!

Workinonit Farm":zl8s4z10 said:
None of this has been reported in any of the news stories I've heard about this.

Thanks for the 'other side'.

Katherine

The "other" doesn't get as much ratings.
And I'm trying to be very careful of only reporting the facts. Because too many opinions have gotten this to this point.

Cw I'm well stocked you could say.

The one I can't figure out is when a white shoot's a black it's a hate crime.
The other way around aint splain that one. Twelve % of the population is running the government.

:clap: Thanks for giving us the rest of the story. All I've heard to date was that an unarmed black kid was shot by an evil white man. I kind of had a hunch that there was a little more to it but I know better than to think that I'll get the whole story... Instead we have to ban guns... and white people... and white people with guns... and people who watch over their neighborhood, especially if they have a gun...

And 12% is fixin to start race riots from what I'm hearing and seeing.
The real tragedy is that the guy defending himself will never ever get a fair shake from here on out.
But the black panther group can put a flipping bounty on a guys head and get away with it
I'll be calling senators, congressman, FDLE, and Sanford pd on Monday calling for the arrest of the black panther members in town calling for the bounty.
If anyone else would like to I'll post the phone numbers
And the shooter wasn't white. He was an ordained Jewish Latino priest.
Whatever that means but he's not white.
Just another case of the media spinning things for ratings.

If anyone is so inclined here's the numbers to Sanford pd and FDLE.
FDLE can only deal with it on m-f and Sanford Pd blew me off. But if enough people feel that the bounty is a crime them their view may change.
Sanford pd tel:407.688.5070
FDLE tel:850-410-7000

I think it's becoming more and more apparent exactly who it is that wants rioting in the streets.

When will HUMAN BEINGS ever learn............

I was up most the night posting the facts to a bunch of different people and places.
One person even told me I was lying because she had talked to her buddy in the ACLU. And his version was different. Shocking. Why not just ask the NAACP who's wrong.
Sad thing is she's my hoity toity sister in law that's card carrying liberal.

I'm going to try and get as many facts out to as many people as I can. Feel free to share the facts also.

I was not there so I don't know the facts. But I would sure like to hear from Mr.Zimmerman. You would think Fox, or CNN news would invite him to tell his side of the story?? Somebody needs to slolw this down, or maybe this is the time to settle or differences. I do realize that the black panthers name was muslim, and black power needs to get off of welfare, foodstamps, and other taxpayers subsidies.

Latest posts