Whats in the back of your truck?

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":2cargesv said:
Call Kennedy and ask for directions.

I'm no Al, Jesse, and Ted fan...but that's kinda cold... :(

Alice

in the back of my truck is 2 side toolboxes filled with most any tools I need, first aid kit, grease gun, portable welder...ect...Triple c hydra bed for large square bales and hyrdafeeder (the bed was pretty pricey but it works great, and I couldn't imagine not having it now)

cfpinz":2e2w9dln said:
dun":2e2w9dln said:
I thought the hydrabeds were going to smooth out the WV roads

The only thing that could smooth out the roads in WV is a D8!

My plan for WV: Someone talk Caterpillar into making a D2000 dozer, drop the blade in Lewisburg, head west til you get to central Kentucky. Replant in KY 31 and start over.

cfpinz

ought to so that same thing to I-80 Penn. and I-10 Louisiana

Bullbuyer":3vb9k6cn said:
cfpinz":3vb9k6cn said:
dun":3vb9k6cn said:

My plan for WV: Someone talk Caterpillar into making a D2000 dozer, drop the blade in Lewisburg, head west til you get to central Kentucky. Replant in KY 31 and start over.

cfpinz

If you drove from Lewisburg all the way to the other end of the state - you drove right past me. Should've stopped in - we'd a cooked a burger or two and talked bad about all the people we know!

Never crossed my mind, (most things don't). For some reason I thought you lived a ways from 64. We crossed your home state twice last week, Sunday and again late Friday night. I start gettin nervous around Beckley, Deliverance comes to mind. :shock:

As far as talkin bad about the folks we know, I prefer to do that in front of em, keeps things interesting. :lol:

cfpinz

NamVet_Farmer44":1z0nnuwi said:
cfpinz":1z0nnuwi said:
dun":1z0nnuwi said:

cfpinz

ought to so that same thing to I-80 Penn. and I-10 Louisiana
I-10 Louisiana. Have at it. If you travel it much and 55 as well, I am sure you find the rest stops they tore down don't offer much relief.

A 14' canoe, tackle box, spare tire, 3 Zebco 33's, a life jacket, and a five gallon can of diesel fuel.

My best wishes for you and your family, Bez.

My truck is surprisingly clean. Spare tire, a few A&W Rootbeer cans and a number of Tim Horton's large coffee cups. There was a big ball of rolled up masking tape, but I think that got wings going down the road today. :?

Rock bar, cooler, tree limbs, toolbox (in the tool box, fence stretcher, ratchet set, extra boots, wrench set, 3 fence pliers, shotgun shells, working gloves, hammer, duck tape, first aid kit, drill bits ((no drill)), string line, crescent wrench, locking pliers, and 2 bath towels) 1 t-post and 4 folding lawn chairs.

Walt

Txwalt":5413codo said:
Rock bar, cooler, tree limbs, toolbox (in the tool box, fence stretcher, ratchet set, extra boots, wrench set, 3 fence pliers, shotgun shells, working gloves, hammer, duck tape, first aid kit, drill bits ((no drill)), string line, crescent wrench, locking pliers, and 2 bath towels) 1 t-post and 4 folding lawn chairs.

Walt

I carry bits and no drill also. Every time I clean out my tool box I always set them out to take them in the shop and never do. :lol:

Latest posts