Whats in the back of your truck?

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz":3645fxx1 said:
dun":3645fxx1 said:
I can hardly wait to here waht cfpinz claims is in the back of his truck

Truck #1: Three hydrabeds and a pallet of acc's.

Truck #2: Fuel tank and fencing crap.

Truck #3: Hooked to the cattle trailer.

Truck #4: Haven't seen it in two weeks, a man from Jeruselum (yes, that Jeruselum) borrowed it.

Bez - Best wishes for your family.

cfpinz

cfpinz :lol: :lol: a man can never have too many trucks..sounds like this place

truck #1 -fencing gear

truck #2 water tank

truck #3 nothing

truck #4 load of garbage.

truck #5 sitting in my shop awaiting a new tranny (full of twine & netwap)

Bez keeping ya in our prayers..

What is a "water key"?

I've got a tool box with a bunch of crap I never need and nothing I do need, A diesel tank, 2 slick tires, hay string, roll of electric fence wire, roll of bard wire, a couple t-post, empty cube sacks, empty Dr. pepper cans, Creme soda bottles, beer caps, beer cans, cooler with fulls of all the above, cattle sticks, dirt, dust, mud, grass, hay, and a few spiders I'm sure.

its what you use to turn the city water on and off with at the street valve.

Best to you and your daughter Bez, we will add her to the prayer list.

Back of the TrucK,
Let's see, beer cans from the last time warpaint was home maybe two empty water bottles. Used hay twine, from show two months ago, 2 empty 2 liter crates, fencing clips, 2 bags of trash, (forgot to put them out at work), broken dog chain (again), oh yeah 425 gallon water tank, to haul the water that doesn't seem to be falling enough at our farm.

well in mine i have apx 1/2 bail of hay loose, few hay stings two tarps couple ice tea bottles,hitch pin for my tractor,jack chain lead strap, in back seat my farm legal file box, back pack with fencing tools gloves, insolators clips my 380 and a new box of shells... several empty water bottles im sure hadnt been back there in a few days LOl dougs truck.. has every thing in clouding some clover growing, grease gun , bolts, nuts, hay stings spare tire,, big chain, you name it im sure its there LOL

Tool box, spare tire, log chain, block of 6x6 wood, steel post, 2 - 20 ton bottle jacks, set of tire chains, ( I know your thinking what is a guy from Alabama doing with a set of tire chains in the middle of july in the back of his truck ), 5 gallon grease bucket, diesel tank, and about 6 Dr. Pepper cans.

Bez-hope all are ok..Tell us how kids are doing soon-

Back of pickup-3 cinderblock-blue garden hose hoe-6 bags of "play sand" for balast-my walker- Last year forgot some potting soil,and had the best sunflower growing back there.Do have photos,and if I figger out how to,will post..

A bag of dog food, jumper cables, an uninflated air mattress and all the tools needed to change a flat but no spare.

A shovel, hammer, a couple of step in posts for the portable hot wire, a lariat (had to catch a pink eye calf), and an ice chest full of water bottles but no ice so it is all warm.

cfpinz":59ucuhsh said:
dun":59ucuhsh said:
I thought the hydrabeds were going to smooth out the WV roads

The only thing that could smooth out the roads in WV is a D8!

My plan for WV: Someone talk Caterpillar into making a D2000 dozer, drop the blade in Lewisburg, head west til you get to central Kentucky. Replant in KY 31 and start over.

cfpinz

If you drove from Lewisburg all the way to the other end of the state - you drove right past me. Should've stopped in - we'd a cooked a burger or two and talked bad about all the people we know!

Crowderfarms":238a22ri said:
Ryder":238a22ri said:
sidney411":238a22ri said:
Creme soda bottles,
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mr. Ryder,

With all due respect Sir, Creme Soda has got to be in the top ten of the Country's "Rankest" tastes.
I will admit that it is not as good as it used to be. You just have to keep the memory of the taste from bygone years in mind as you drink it.

Also keep in mind "tradition". As you well know, being from the Southland, nothing is more valuable that "tradition". To me, creme soda on a hot summer afternoon is tradition. I trust Sidney feels the same.

Every time I drink one, or even think of one, I also think of Sidney. An invisible thread that connects those who appreciate the finer elements of life.

In the back of my truck I have all of that stuff old post, wire, fence tools, and hay. You might even find a dead calf in there, havn't seen the bottom of that bed in 3 years. But we take good care of our tools. We keep whats left of 4 complete sets of wrenches in a big white bucket. Just dump them out on the ground any time we have to work on the equipment. Every thing you want, but nuthin you need. :lol: :lol:

Right now brand spanking new fence posts.Seems some bales of hay had a mind of their own and decided to go through the neighbors fence :eek: .Those buggers are expensive maybe hubby will stop dumping the bales on the side slope of a hill ;-) .

Crowderfarms":yqo7dgul said:
I just found two fellers named Al and Jesse in the back of one of my Flatbeds.... What should I do now?

Chappaquidict. However you spell it. Call Kennedy and ask for directions.

backhoeboogie":24wl5906 said:
Crowderfarms":24wl5906 said:
I just found two fellers named Al and Jesse in the back of one of my Flatbeds.... What should I do now?

Chappaquidict. However you spell it. Call Kennedy and ask for directions.
Ted's back there too. Now I know we got a problem. :shock: