What will be the results of current situation?

Help Support CattleToday:

herofan said:
I saw that it's being considered to stop the children's show, "Paw Patrol," and maybe removing the police figure from the LEGO collection. I'm glad they are getting rid of such filth. :roll: I wonder if it will eventually lead to removing The Andy Griffith Show?

Those are the only cops they could get rid of. And the Canine Police Union fought hard for Paw Patrol.

Aaron said:
76 Bar said:
Looks like the Uncle Ben's Rice logo is gonna get tossed as well. Absurd.

Logo and name is getting axed on Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben and Mrs. Butterworth.

I vote that we eliminate the logos of Wendy's, Pringle's, KFC, and Ronald McDonald :hide:

JMJ Farms said:
Aaron said:
76 Bar said:

I vote that we eliminate the logos of Wendy's, Pringle's, KFC, and Ronald McDonald :hide:

I'm with you. We also need to get rid of the Quaker Oats guy, Chef Boyardee, and the Tennessee Pride sausage boy.

The group in Seattle seems to have figured it out, cant figure out a name yet, don't want anyone from the outside to intervene, but already had to call the fire department, and ambulance for a drug overdose, and there running out of food, looks like the summer of love is coming to a end, pretty intelligent folks.✌

haase said:
The group in Seattle seems to have figured it out, cant figure out a name yet, don't want anyone from the outside to intervene, but already had to call the fire department, and ambulance for a drug overdose, and there running out of food, looks like the summer of love is coming to a end, pretty intelligent folks.✌

Be mighty hard to do the right thing (If helping is even the right thing. I guess it is but I'm not positive) in that situation wouldn't it? To me that's the definition of being used. Hard to swallow.

If history repeats itself, what happens on the west coast usually migrates east over time. I hope not.

Aaron said:
76 Bar said:

I know the lady from Aunt Jemima was a cook that became one of the first black millionaires. I am sure she was very offended being racially profiled for that amount of money as a friendly beautiful face and fantastic cook. Us white people sure are holding them down what with our pancake habit and all. The stupidity of people and businesses in this country has become appalling.

Not a riot or word said about the young black man that shoved down the 92 yr. old white woman on the street in New York. Totally unprovoked attack. He is a fine upstanding young man with only 65 arrests, now 66 yes 66, on his record for everything from sexual assault on down. Bet if she had capped his azz there would be hell to pay and they would be looking to lynch her azz, he may have been unarmed after all. Hope these people get all they got coming to them.

My money says in 20 years there will be people complaining about the lack of diversity in product advertising characters.

ChrisB said:
My money says in 20 years there will be people complaining about the lack of diversity in product advertising characters.

I've had that thought too, I reckon at that point maybe the boxes and other packaging will have to be just plain wording.

I figure we need to cancel July 4th as well. Independence Day that is sure to offend the leftist.
That's another event that Covid applies unless it breaks out in rioting and looting. That will give you full immunity.

Caustic Burno said:
I figure we need to cancel July 4th as well. Independence Day that is sure to offend the leftist.
That's another event that Covid applies unless it breaks out in rioting and looting. That will give you full immunity.
Already cancelled everywhere here. They are saying because of Covid but most other things are open

Well the speaker of the house is removing portraits of former Speakers who were members of the Confederacy from congress ! They were all Democrats! Trying to destroy or hide their own history.
The true irony is this from a speech of the current Speakers father as he dedicated a statue to Lee and Jackson.

"Today, with our nation beset by subversive groups and propaganda which seeks to destroy our national unity, we can look for inspiration to the lives of Lee and Jackson to remind us to be resolute and determined in preserving our sacred institutions," D'Alesandro said in his dedication. "We must remain steadfast in our determination to preserve freedom, not only for ourselves, but for the other liberty-loving nations who are striving to preserve their national unity"

Somebody has to stand up for what they believe one day. But wait. That won't happen bc they are too worried about losing a dollar bc someone might get their panties in a wad. Does anybody think that someone is gonna start eating dry pancakes bc of a picture on a bottle? Give me a break. These folks are trying to appease others and they can't even tell you why. Bunch of pissies!

Latest posts