What will be the results of current situation?

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno said:
herofan said:
I just saw a headline where Princeton is removing Woodrow Wilson's name from a building because of his racist views. So, are we going to eventually determine that anyone and everything from our country's past is evil? Are there any statues of or anything named after Mr. Rogers, Big Bird, or Captain Kangaroo anywhere? I'm sure we could figure out some reason to destroy those.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.
George Orwell, 1984

Get real man. You're apparently not as smart as I gave you credit for.

TexasBred said:
Caustic Burno said:
herofan said:
I just saw a headline where Princeton is removing Woodrow Wilson's name from a building because of his racist views. So, are we going to eventually determine that anyone and everything from our country's past is evil? Are there any statues of or anything named after Mr. Rogers, Big Bird, or Captain Kangaroo anywhere? I'm sure we could figure out some reason to destroy those.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.
George Orwell, 1984

Think about it.
Democrats are pulling down Democrat statues claiming they were racist and oppressive.
That's trying to rewrite or white wash your history.

Brute 23 said:
They are doing nothing but creating racism. If your a young person right now and didnt know any thing about racism before... you do now... and not in a positive way.

Jesse Lee Peterson grew up on a plantation in Alabama and says he never heard about racism until he moved to Los Angeles.

https://www.jesseleepeterson.com/show

Caustic Burno said:
TexasBred said:
Caustic Burno said:
George Orwell, 1984

Think about it.
Democrats are pulling down Democrat statues claiming they were racist and oppressive.
That's trying to rewrite or white wash your history.

CB the folks really raising all the he// about statues probably have no party affiliation. They just want to destroy whatever is easy picking.

Latest posts