What will be the results of current situation?

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder said:
I read that Aunt Jemima was the first black woman millionare.
More power to her.
Why don't they just leave her alone?

There was no real Aunt Jemima, it was made up. A Mrs. Green was the first spokesperson model for the company.
She died in the early part of last century. I have never read what she was paid.

Caustic Burno said:
Ryder said:
More power to her.

There was no real Aunt Jemima, it was made up. A Mrs. Green was the first spokesperson model for the company.
She died in the early part of last century. I have never read what she was paid.
Never screw up a good story with facts.

Caustic Burno said:
Ryder said:
More power to her.

I just read yesterday that there was a rumor she died a millionaire, but there was no evidence to support it.

Name one openly supported or allowed white organization. Yet we have the NAACP, BET, Miss Black America Pageant, the United Negro College Fund, and now BLM just to name a few. Try having a magazine dedicated to "white lifestyle" yet Ebony is on the shelf everywhere. It is pretty easy to see racism is a problem in America. It just isn't coming from the direction they claim.

I soon expect Michael Jordan and every other black athlete to hand over the money they have made being exploited as people of color in these endorsement deals. I hate to use him as an example because he worked hard to get everything he has and from all I have ever seen of him he is a genuinely good person and I have never seen him use race as an excuse or talking point. However he is the most famous and possibly the most famous athlete of all time. Living proof people see and appreciate talent, drive and hard work not skin color. Plenty of white kids wanted and still want to be like Mike.

Ryder said:
More power to her.
There is alot of history of the flour mill and all that got the first pancake mix going.... but Nancy Green was the first "Aunt Jemima" at the first world's fair. It was said that she was a great storyteller, and that the "booth" that she was at created more of a log jam than any other thing that was exhibited. She represented the Aunt Jemima brand for over 20 years, made a name for herself and a very good following, as well as money. She was from a family of slaves that had been emancipated. There have been several since then. If you read any of the news, every single one of the families of the women who have represented the Aunt Jemima brand are incensed that Quaker Oats is trying to tear down what their families worked so hard for. It is nuts.

Well it looks like the summer of love in Seattle might be coming to a end, even the brain dead mayor said so after the shootings and death, maybe they can go to spawn ranch, take that over, why not their cut from the same cloth.

JMJ Farms said:
Stocker Steve said:
Outlaw garage door pull cords !

Surely a publicity stunt right? I mean no one could possibly be that stupid could they? Idk.
there really not that stupid, but they have a agenda to push, and they will look dumb as a box of rocks to do it, problem is they have a following that really is that stupid.

haase said:
JMJ Farms said:
Stocker Steve said:

Surely a publicity stunt right? I mean no one could possibly be that stupid could they? Idk.
there really not that stupid, but they have a agenda to push, and they will look dumb as a box of rocks to do it, problem is they have a following that really is that stupid.

What really amazes me haase is how extraordinarily effective this indoctrination is. I honestly can't believe how naive the majority of people in this country are. But the indoctrination is also working against some that are not naive. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but this is very scary in the fact that our "normalcy" is in serious jeopardy.

JMJ Farms said:
Stocker Steve said:

Stupid, he is brilliant. Look at all the publicity he got with it. All the other drivers and crews walking with him. Brilliant.

Latest posts