What will be the results of current situation?

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas said:
JMJ Farms said:
Stocker Steve said:
Outlaw garage door pull cords !

Surely a publicity stunt right? I mean no one could possibly be that stupid could they? Idk.
Stupid, he is brilliant. Look at all the publicity he got with it. All the other drivers and crews walking with him. Brilliant.

I've seen Bubba interviewed, brilliant he is not.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
kenny thomas said:
JMJ Farms said:
Surely a publicity stunt right? I mean no one could possibly be that stupid could they? Idk.
Stupid, he is brilliant. Look at all the publicity he got with it. All the other drivers and crews walking with him. Brilliant.

I've seen Bubba interviewed, brilliant he is not.
Probably had some help with it. The tale itself was brilliant.

JMJ Farms said:
haase said:
JMJ Farms said:
there really not that stupid, but they have a agenda to push, and they will look dumb as a box of rocks to do it, problem is they have a following that really is that stupid.

What really amazes me haase is how extraordinarily effective this indoctrination is. I honestly can't believe how naive the majority of people in this country are. But the indoctrination is also working against some that are not naive. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but this is very scary in the fact that our "normalcy" is in serious jeopardy.
It is truly amazing JMJ how the direction this country is heading, it has nothing to do with improving the country, it is a by product of poor parenting, social media, and the brain dead that follows it all, it's sad when we had a country that worked hard and even had kids that quit school to support there families, doesn't matter if you lived in a farm family, or a family that worked in the city, then we had the late 60s and early 70s came along and produced some of the most educated idiots this country has ever produced, and we are reaping the rewards again today from that, problem is it didn't work back then and it wont work now, there time is coming, if this situation reverses it wont be pretty and it wont be no summer of love.

I am not amazed by skulls of mush, mostly over educated dumb white girls, rioting and carrying on.

What amazes me is how the Democrats and the media keep a straight face when they report on it. It is all to take Trump down. Everyone has to know that. You see that, right?

HDRider said:
I am not amazed by skulls of mush, mostly over educated dumb white girls, rioting and carrying on.

What amazes me is how the Democrats and the media keep a straight face when they report on it. It is all to take Trump down. Everyone has to know that. You see that, right?

I agree that's the purpose. No doubt.

JMJ Farms said:
HDRider said:

Even Covid is political!
If it wasn't election year it would have been a virus blip on the media radar.

Caustic Burno said:
JMJ Farms said:
HDRider said:

Even Covid is political!
If it wasn't election year it would have been a virus blip on the media radar.

I agree with that for the most part. It's been very dramatized to say the least. I do personally know a 40 year old (whom as far as I know is otherwise healthy) who is in ICU locally. And I personally know a couple of older folks who lost the fight with it. So I won't say it's not real. And I won't say it's not very serious, bc I've never personally known anyone that died with the flu.

BUT, the media and some (most) politicians have blown it way out of proportion and used it for leverage to instill fear and promote their agenda, with the main objective being to dethrone the leader of the free world, for better or worse. (I personally feel that, while he's not my hero, he's trying to do what's right for this country as a whole and not fill his pockets off of my sweat, but I could be mistaken). Anyway, I will do my best to adapt, no matter what the future holds, but I think it holds hard times for most, if not all, of us.

I didn't say it wasn't real.
What I can't wrap my head around we lost 10k Texans in 2018 to the flu and we didn't even blip the media. We have lost 2200 to Covid and shutdown the state. The difference is election year.
https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Flu-killed-nearly-10-000-Texans-in-2017-2018-13028706.php

The mind blogging thing is people willing giving up freedom to executive directives. You can riot, loot, buy liquor but can't go to church or graduation.
What is wrong with that picture.

JMJ Farms said:
I agree with that for the most part. It's been very dramatized to say the least. I do personally know a 40 year old (whom as far as I know is otherwise healthy) who is in ICU locally. And I personally know a couple of older folks who lost the fight with it. So I won't say it's not real. And I won't say it's not very serious, bc I've never personally known anyone that died with the flu.

I have not personally known anyone to die from the flu either. I know that according to the numbers, people do die from it, but I've never actually heard anyone say, "Did you hear about Bob? He died from the flu." I hear of a lot of people getting it every year, but i never knew anyone to die from it; however, I know of 5 people who died from covid in the last few months, and I'm in a rural area. That's what makes this seem different to me. I don't have a medical degree, so that makes my view valid.

herofan said:
JMJ Farms said:

I have not personally known anyone to die from the flu either. I know that according to the numbers, people do die from it, but I've never actually heard anyone say, "Did you hear about Bob? He died from the flu." I hear of a lot of people getting it every year, but i never knew anyone to die from it; however, I know of 5 people who died from covid in the last few months, and I'm in a rural area. That's what makes this seem different to me. I don't have a medical degree, so that makes my view valid.

That's because most flu deaths are blamed on pneumonia. It is not incentivized by extra monetary compensation to be Covid. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/15/what-happens-to-your-lungs-with-coronavirus-covid-19
Immune compromised people are highly susceptible to the flu just like Covid in contacting pneumonia .

That's what got my oldest sister in January of 2018. She had cancer and was "supposedly " cancer free.
Her immune system had not recovered when she caught the flu, turned to pneumonia to a funeral.

Pneumonia is a side effect of flu. Most flu deaths tho, as reported by CDC, come as cause of death in report as
"respiratory failure due to flu like illness". Influenza itself is rarely reported as cause of death..in almost all deaths, the final straw that caused the death is.

The much touted "extra money for Covid" is no different than any other respiratory disease. Medical facilities always get more money from insurers including medicare when they use more assets such as respirators.
But, it just sounds SOOO good for some to claim Covid is all about $$ and politics. Both are false narratives.

greybeard said:
Pneumonia is a side effect of flu. Most flu deaths tho, as reported by CDC, come as cause of death in report as
"respiratory failure due to flu like illness". Influenza itself is rarely reported as cause of death..in almost all deaths, the final straw that caused the death is.

The much touted "extra money for Covid" is no different than any other respiratory disease. Medical facilities always get more money from insurers including medicare when they use more assets such as respirators.
But, it just sounds SOOO good for some to claim Covid is all about $$ and politics. Both are false narratives.

Only false in your world.
Harris county is rubbing off on y'all.
You better go back and read the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or CARES Act.

For your mental safety people like yourself need to exercise your right to self quarantine. I will exercise my right to get out and live in a free society.

It has been monetized
Hospitals do get paid more for COVID-19 related cases. A provision in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or CARES Act pays an additional 20% on top of traditional Medicare rates during the public health emergency.

How much are hospitals getting?

The numbers vary.

During a television interview, a Minnesota state senator said it was $13,000 for someone admitted with COVID-19, and $39,000 if they were placed on a ventilator.
That's politics.

Crow is not too bad beaks and feet can be a little tough.

A local Honda/Polaris/Harley dealer lost his franchise after posting about BLM standing next to the Stars & Bars

He was the 3rd generation to own that dealership

Caustic Burno said:
greybeard said:

For your mental safety people like yourself need to exercise your right to self quarantine. I will exercise my right to get out and live in a free society.

I realize some things have to go on. If people can keep working, I understand. I don't see any need, however, to currently do things not necessary just because I can. I live in a rural area, so we don't have any crowd protests going on, but there are people who decide if they want to go to Florida and spend a week or have a cookout with 100 people, then go for it. In all that, maybe they can get Covid and drag it around my 80-plus parents, or maybe they could just hand it off to me, and I can give it to my parents. I see people with their nose in the air trying to be more pro-crowd than during normal times. I don't know why they feel that is necessary.

herofan said:
Caustic Burno said:
greybeard said:

... and drag it around my 80-plus parents, ....

Foster kid? That's a lot of parents.

ChrisB said:
herofan said:
Caustic Burno said:

... and drag it around my 80-plus parents, ....

Foster kid? That's a lot of parents.

It is. I was so popular when I was a kid, everybody claimed me as their child, so I count them all. It ended up being over 80 people. They range in age from 81 to 120. It sure does make for a lot of shopping at Christmas. :D

I just saw a headline where Princeton is removing Woodrow Wilson's name from a building because of his racist views. So, are we going to eventually determine that anyone and everything from our country's past is evil? Are there any statues of or anything named after Mr. Rogers, Big Bird, or Captain Kangaroo anywhere? I'm sure we could figure out some reason to destroy those.

herofan said:
I just saw a headline where Princeton is removing Woodrow Wilson's name from a building because of his racist views. So, are we going to eventually determine that anyone and everything from our country's past is evil? Are there any statues of or anything named after Mr. Rogers, Big Bird, or Captain Kangaroo anywhere? I'm sure we could figure out some reason to destroy those.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.
George Orwell, 1984

Latest posts