What kinda fish is this?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot":15u4ozjb said:
Strictly out of curiosity, I wonder what her tattoo says?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13:4-7

M-5":23qmmgf1 said:
Brute 23":23qmmgf1 said:
This is discussed regularly on here. Do you take your chances with a heifer or go with some thing more experienced? There are pro and cons to each.

experienced wins everytime they know what they are supposed to do . Its a crap shoot with heifers.

Amen. Plus, you can never be sure what a heifer will 'grow' into. The experienced one "is what she is".

Commercialfarmer":1sln26bh said:
Bigfoot":1sln26bh said:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13:4-7

I suspicioned it was scripture.

Bigfoot":3w3d975y said:
Commercialfarmer":3w3d975y said:
Bigfoot":3w3d975y said:

I suspicioned it was scripture.
How does commercialfarmer know what it say???

Select the (") to quote the first one. This opens the 'post reply screen'. Then scroll down through the conversation (under the box where you are posting your reply) and select the next quote you want to quote by selecting the (") again. I had a hard time explaining this clearly. Hope it helps.

ez14":xsaheiu4 said:
JMJ Farms":xsaheiu4 said:
M-5":xsaheiu4 said:
Not worth it, Her milking ability is virtually non existent. but calving ease look like its ok .
slick4591":xsaheiu4 said:
Betcha docility numbers suck.

Maybe, but I bet she will breed back on the first cycle :hide:
:nod:

How do you get two quotes in one post?
JMJ Farms":xsaheiu4 said:
Select the (") to quote the first one. This opens the 'post reply screen'. Then scroll down through the conversation (under the box where you are posting your reply) and select the next quote you want to quote by selecting the (") again. I had a hard time explaining this clearly. Hope it helps.

Is anyone on the forum, related to either of these anglers, or are they cut and paste jobs from the www?

Latest posts