What is this board coming too?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaboy

Reaction score
Anyone notice the ad at top of the page for GAY.COM? Crowder did you do this? :D

I guess some folks will do anything for money. :mad:

I don;t look for the fruitville type stuff so I haven;t seen it

Dun, Fruitville is in West Tenn right? I think it is next to Queersville which is right outside Fagstaff.

I don't want to see that anytime but especially first thing in the morning. Ewwwww!!!! I cannot believe that is on this board. I don't want my kids seeing stuff like that and Cattle Today is my home page.

flaboy":370ezeuz said:
Anyone notice the ad at top of the page for GAY.COM? Crowder did you do this? :D

I posted something about this several weeks ago late one night. I saw a Google ad that said something about "Meet Live Arab Men". It struck me as funny. I did delete the post before anyone responded to it. There was another funny ad, too. I can't remember it now.

Crowderfarms":2xxauwai said:
FlaToy, It must be a regional thing. I dont see nothin' at all like that on my page. :D

Well, I know we have our share down here but Lammie saw it too. When I first open the CB up this morning I just happened to glance up and I said "WHAT THE H" is going on? I thought someone had played with my links.

Me thinks there won't be much patronizing of sponsors with ads like that.

To think they want to moderate us here too. :nod:

Problem solved. If you see crap like that, send a pm the Macon about it. He will fix it. He just needs it to be specific enough so he knows what he needs to block

Flaboy - I don't think that really happened. I think that you were wishfully hoping for that sort of thing to pop up on your computer. That way you could recruit to your Bed and Breakfast.

Bullbuyer":2yg02odv said:
Flaboy - I don't think that really happened. I think that you were wishfully hoping for that sort of thing to pop up on your computer. That way you could recruit to your Bed and Breakfast.

I was wondering who would be first you or cfpinz. :D I guess you won. Hey, have you washed any bulls balls lately? :lol2:

flaboy":2p3slz0k said:

I'll bet they got 10 times more clicks with your post than with their ad. Next time PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.