What does your wife drive?

Help Support CattleToday:

AC, he's a young man and just starting his venture through life. It's hard to find a person that can rake hay all day, open the gates, cook supper and have a fresh cup of coffee made and ready to go the next morning. The young man can only hope to be as blessed as we are one day.

True Grit Farms":3nqb6mw0 said:
AC, he's a young man and just starting his venture through life. It's hard to find a person that can rake hay all day, open the gates, cook supper and have a fresh cup of coffee made and ready to go the next morning. The young man can only hope to be as blessed as we are one day.
Vince
With an attitude towards women like that he will never find what we have been blessed to find
Those kind can't handle a strong independent women like you and I have because it threatens them

When in reality a strong woman only makes her man that much stronger because she is there supporting him and adding her strength to his
Together they can be an unstoppable force
Were my words harsh and sharp yes!!!
Put as you know well I have never been Politically Correct or one to Pamper and Coddle anyone
I feel everyone has been coddled enough in this world and that is one of the things wrong with our country
Everyone just needs to Man up and grow a set and quit getting offended or their feelings hurt
I know you agree with me on this

Now like I said earlier EZ14 you need to get out of your isolated little corner of the world and see what life is really like
I think the biggest mistake ANYONE can make is staying at home where they were raised I think everyone needs to leave home at 18 and go out and see how things are done different than where you came from and make it on your own for a yr or so
I have been lucky enough in my life to get to travel around a good part of this country to see different ways and cultures

AC I don't think EZ14 is yet 18. He's young and learning, needs a lot more exposure...and his azz whipped :p

Angus Cowman":2up4fkgs said:
ez14":2up4fkgs said:
TCRanch":2up4fkgs said:
When we lived in Austin & I was still in Banking, I would strap on my 4" stiletto heels & hop in my F250 4X4 diesel. Bless your heart, EZ14, you have rendered me speechless.
:lol: that reminds me of a lady i seen the other day she looked a lot like my grandma (very little old lady im not sure how tall but its not even close to 5'00") pulled up in a 2500 duramax funny to see her get out :lol:

Im perfectly fine with your guys (and gals) opinion i dont agree but if thats the way you like it thats fine with me

But for angus cowman he's a jacka$$ because i have a different opinion then him he has to insult me and how i was raised? I guess i like my "rathole" so he can go hump a stump
EZ14
I can see now 14 is your IQ
Yes I am an A$$hole been one most of my life
For someone to make such a SEXIST STUPID comment as you did they have to be either MENTALLY CHALLENGED OR raised in some backwoods rathole where your daddy is your Granpa and your cousin is your girlfriend

So when you grow a set of balls come see me and I will castrate you so you can't reproduce any dimwitted children such as yourself
Ok AC its your story you can tell it how you want

But your all jumping to conclusions about what i think of women by one thing i said and i think your all making the wrong conclusions

My wife drives a 2013 Town & Country and we really like it. Hauls kids like nobodies business and in style with a bunch of features that will give a lot of problems in the future. :D :(

When we first got married I tried to talk her into a truck instead of a car thinking that the next upgrade for her would automatically provide me the truck. No dice and I'm still driving my 01 F-150 that just hit 200k. It's been a good one though.

Here is a quick ranking when I was on the prowl.

1-10 Scale of said lady:

1. Beautiful(inside and out) - 7
2. Beautiful with Truck - 8
3. Beautiful with Truck and Farmed - 9
4. Beautiful with Truck, Farmed, and can Cook - ding, ding, ding :banana: 10 :banana:

Happily married to a Beautiful fantastic cook. I feel like I have definitely out kicked my coverage!

Boot Jack Bulls":2vvwhc76 said:
I am the wife and I drive a 2012 GMC Sierra HD( 6.0 Vortec). My husband drives and 2001 Dodge Ram (5.9). I am nice and let him drive mine to work sometimes! :D

For those that don't believe women should drive trucks, you have obviously never met my family. My mother drives a Pete with a whey tanker for fun, and can run just about any heavy equipment you put her up against. My sisters and I drive the skid steer on two wheels(as they are meant to be), and can back our 30X8 stock trailer into an 8 1/2 foot wide wash bay WITHOUT opening the truck windows! In our family, gender is not a reason to not be able to do anything, much less drive whatever we like. :cowboy:

I had to open the windows for this. Can't see into the barn because of the sun light. I hate putting the trailer back in there but am glad it stays in the dry.

1999 Ford Crown Vic,XL it still runs and looks near new because we take good care of it

kerley":21vd3kxt said:
1999 Ford Crown Vic,XL it still runs and looks near new because we take good care of it
Those are good cars. Ga. State Patrol used to drive those but I think about all they're using now are Dodge Chargers.

OldCrow":pdq78f2e said:
My wife drives a 2013 Town & Country and we really like it. Hauls kids like nobodies business and in style with a bunch of features that will give a lot of problems in the future. :D :(
My wife had a 2000 yr model Town and Country. Drives better than a Cadillac. She hit a deer with it a few years ago and didn't want it any more so she got a new Ford Escape. I was offered $600 from a scrap yard for the T&C but instead had it fixed. It has a bunch of add on accessories and they all still work, believe it or not. Except the air conditioner, that doesn't work. I spent $500 getting the ac fixed one time, but it didn't last long. Keep thinking I"ll trade it in one day on a used truck.

kerley":2k6te02z said:

I bought one of those big 4-door cars (I think it was a Mercury) for my daughter just before she was old enough to drive. It didn't have much of a cool factor and she wasn't too happy about it. We were at a family gathering and my brother-in-law said "You should be proud of that car. Most women have to wait until they're 60 or 70 years old to get one like that." The rest of us thought that was pretty funny, but she failed to see the humor.

Rafter S":1wtl8559 said:
kerley":1wtl8559 said:

I bought one of those big 4-door cars (I think it was a Mercury) for my daughter just before she was old enough to drive. It didn't have much of a cool factor and she wasn't too happy about it. We were at a family gathering and my brother-in-law said "You should be proud of that car. Most women have to wait until they're 60 or 70 years old to get one like that." The rest of us thought that was pretty funny, but she failed to see the humor.

My 1st car was a '71 Monte Carlo with a 454 turbo engine - I thought it was a little to "masculine" but my dad insisted it was the perfect car. Fast forward to college & I was driving my grandfather's 1980 Cadillac Sedan Deville. NOT sexy but at least 10 of my closest sorority sisters could fit in that beast.

ez14":5e46ytja said:
A pickup truck is a mans vehicle a woman should drive a car or van or suv just not a truck :!:
Have not seen a truck that requires those body parts to operate. Sounds painful

TCRanch":1dz1w03r said:
Rafter S":1dz1w03r said:
kerley":1dz1w03r said:

My 1st car was a '71 Monte Carlo with a 454 turbo engine - I thought it was a little to "masculine" but my dad insisted it was the perfect car. Fast forward to college & I was driving my grandfather's 1980 Cadillac Sedan Deville. NOT sexy but at least 10 of my closest sorority sisters could fit in that beast.

That's funny !!! :lol:

DLD":1rzfgrxe said:
'13 Tahoe LT. It's a pretty sweet ride. We've owned 3 cars since we've been married (28+ years), none of them for over a year - they don't work out so well on our dirt roads. She's driven suv's or pickup's all the rest of that time. If we ever lived on a better road, we might try a car again... But I doubt it.

Update

Traded the Tahoe for an F150 Platinum. Got a killer deal and she loves it. Win-win.

Latest posts