What do you carry?

Help Support CattleToday:

Beretta Bobcat with CCI stingers, except for my Sigma 9mm. The .22 probably isn't enough, but I am completely comfortable with it and anything larger I tend to leave at home. I figure it beats a sharp stick and a rock.

Must be a Ga. thang..12ga. on the floorboard, 222 remington riding shotgun, and 1 of my Glocks conceald somewhere most of the time. But I always carry a Case Trapper justin case.

highgrit":5pa2srs8 said:
Must be a Ga. thang..12ga. on the floorboard, 222 remington riding shotgun, and 1 of my Glocks conceald somewhere most of the time. But I always carry a Case Trapper justin case.

highgrit, do you have as many "old jackets" in the truck as ga.prime? :lol2:

TexasBred":3r05catq said:
highgrit":3r05catq said:

highgrit, do you have as many "old jackets" in the truck as ga.prime? :lol2:
:lol2:

A .380 in my pocket, a 40 under the seat and a 12ga behind the back seat. I also usually have my 17hmr pistol with the red dot on it in the truck for the occassional stupid coyote. Also a sorting stick and a tire iron.

My ex's picture put's the meanest on the run. :lol: :lol:
Actually I don't cary anymore on person but do have a 45 in the consol and a rifle always covered in the back seat.I usally just pick a rifle at random. But I would probably say most the time I have the 22 Hornet in the truck.

Cal

Wife and I both carry Smith 642's, some crotchety old fart recommended them.

She's been eyeballing a Ruger LCP lately, need to borrow one and let her shoot it before she buys one. I'd like to try a semi-auto, but doubt I'd ever trust one like I do a revolver.

I don't carry anything on me 'cept a pocket knife but keep my trusty old Colt 45 ACP in the console of the truck.

S&W 686PP .357 with Federal Hydra Shok ammo. :D If you wanted something to conceal, I would go with an H&K 40 with some nice Hornady personal defense ammo. :D

RD-Sam":1z5sa6r4 said:
S&W 686PP .357 with Federal Hydra Shok ammo. :D If you wanted something to conceal, I would go with an H&K 40 with some nice Hornady personal defense ammo. :D
I like my 357.........ain't any doubt I have a gun anyway........:)

When I was working in Alaska I carried a S&W model 29 44 mag. Then I had a little run in with a bear. I up graded to a Sako carbine with a manlicher stock in 375 H&H. If you are going to pack. Pack something that will get the job done.

Dave":9swh1k06 said:
When I was working in Alaska I carried a S&W model 29 44 mag. Then I had a little run in with a bear. I up graded to a Sako carbine with a manlicher stock in 375 H&H. If you are going to pack. Pack something that will get the job done.
I'm not tall enough or well enough endowed to be able to carry a rifle concealed

Latest posts