What do ya'll think of this one?

Help Support CattleToday:

Cowgirl10_2

Reaction score
He's 2 months, 11 days in the picture.

P71106941.jpg

I like this little bull calf a whole lot better than the last one. He has a good head on him and his marking is good. One thing he might be a little sheathy in the front end however he could grow into it. If you have them i would like to see a rear view of him and a good side view. he's not a diamond T calf is he?

No, he's not a diamond t calf. His sire is a bull named CW, out of Valen Time. I'll try to get more pictures of him when I go out to feed them.

we have a valen time daughter and she just calved on the 10th w/ a bull calf. I really like that bloodline. theres a picture of him on an earlier post i submitted

i think valen time is a great bull, partly because we like the darker animals and he is a dark bull. his coloration is nice too.

Another great bull i really like is honky tonk. his hiefer calves always had the femine heads and real dark coloration

I really like your Calf, but what I like to see even more is a young person with an interest in Cattle/Agriculture, and a way of life that's fast making an exit in our Country. Keep up the good work!!

I've got my sisters and one of cousins that help with the animals. It's nice. I want to try to take them to Dallas this year.

I'm trying to make it to Nationals. I just gotta find someone that wants to haul our trailer from the nw corner of the state clear to dallas. My best bet will be family.

He's a long one. He shows some good potential for a bull at this time. Good luck getting to Dallas. :)

really like your Calf, but what I like to see even more is a young person with an interest in Cattle/Agriculture, and a way of life that's fast making an exit in our Country. Keep up the good work!!
I'll second that motion for certain, Crowderfarms! Our young people MUST acquire the excitement and thrill of breeding GOOD cattle for the business to thrive, and with the good cattle we have today, and the knowledge and good equipment for enhancing the business - I think that Beef Production is one of the most interesting and gratifying things that a young person can do for a lifetime career! It is the responsibility of the adults and parents to instill that eagerness in young people's minds at an early age, and help them to grow with it! Good quality cattle is the ONLY way they will see the light at the end of the tunnel!

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts